- Seems like a very interesting movie.

Either this (which I haven't seen):

or, this (which is one of my all-time favorite.) :

After smoking a bowl, of course.
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)

Affliction (1997)
for the Movie of the Month

Come on fellow movie fans, watch the February movie of the month and post your thoughts on the thread. If I can do it, any one can

I hope you enjoy it as well Citizen, and thanks for the encouragement! I don't want to try and pressure people to participate if they don't want to though. I definitely appreciate you, cricket, gb and the podcast crew for being consistent participants!

I have to return some videotapes...

Wanted to check this out for a list I'm thinking about doing here in which I list the top 50 movies of the 2010's. So I got a watchlist full of different films for it.

Fando and Lis

My third Jodorowsky. The legendary banned, lost movie that incited a riot. I can't wait. I'm starting it right now. Got a case of Lowenbrau to keep me company.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
So far it seems to be about some ghost or something who the wife finds taking a crap in the bathroom after a house-warming party and who later touches her pregnant belly while she takes a shower. There's also several ominous door and wall knocks.

The Terminator
I'll Plan to Watch Bajrangi Bhaijan bollywood movie. heard about the movie.

Martyrs (2008)

My case has a warning on it, "Advertisement Warning: This movie contains scenes of violence and horror that may provoke feelings of disgust, repulsion, and fear."

Martyrs (2008)

My case has a warning on it, "Advertisement Warning: This movie contains scenes of violence and horror that may provoke feelings of disgust, repulsion, and fear."
It should've warned of boredom.