Best and favourite actor from your country

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, how about an actor from your home town, or burrow?

He's not an actor, but composer John Williams is from Long Island. Also, Chuck Lorre, the creator of the TV show "The Big Bang Theory" is from Long Island. And singer Billy Joel is from Long Island.

Here we go, I found a favorite actor (and comedian): Billy Crystal is from Long Island.

I can't make a difference between "best" and "favorite", really...

Best/Favourite: Francisco Rabal. I have never tried it, but if I made a top10 of best all-time acting performances, his role as Azarías in The Holy Innocents would be there without a shadow of doubt.

I just looked up actors from my state of Washington, there's a lot of them I didn't even know about.

Just a select few:
Jim Caviezel
Carol Channing
Adam West
Kyle Maclachlan
Bob Barker
Craig T Nelson
Dyan Canon

and the great Robert Osborne

Scotland:

Sean Connery: Pretty much for his Bond films alone.
Martin Comptson For Sweet Sixteen mostly, he was also good in Red Road.
Robert Carlyle and Robbie Coltrane: For that episode of Cracker.
Alan Cumming: For Eli in The Good WIfe.

I'm from Peru and my best peruvian actor is Christian Meier

Scotland:

Sean Connery: Pretty much for his Bond films alone.
Martin Comptson For Sweet Sixteen mostly, he was also good in Red Road.
Robert Carlyle and Robbie Coltrane: For that episode of Cracker.
Alan Cumming: For Eli in The Good WIfe.
I was very impressed by Alan Cumming in (don't laugh) Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion because he gets to play slightly different things within his character. Thinking about it, he's always been very good, even going back to his appearance in an early episode of Taggart.

To Be a Somebody is probably the best Cracker episode I think and you're right Carlyle and Coltrane were both amazing (amongst several other fantastic performances).

Bill Paterson's probably my favourite Scottish actor.

Best/favourite: Mads Mikkelsen, Nikolaj Lie-Kaas
I like Mads Mikkelsen a lot, plus Thure Lindhardt who I'd seen in their film Flame and Citron and didn't recognize for three weeks when I saw The Bridge III.

Iben Hjejle's good too.

hahahahaha the only actor from my state (let alone my hometown) that is somewhat known is Brad Dourif lol

I do like Dourif though not hating on him....
One of my favourite actors. I remember a video online a couple of years ago where he was talking about getting a hair transplant and the extra confidence it gave him when he was going for parts. Good on him!

hahahahaha the only actor from my state (let alone my hometown) that is somewhat known is Brad Dourif lol

I do like Dourif though not hating on him....

There are quite a few famous people from West Virginia. Have you looked though this list?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...#Entertainment

I know that I meant actual professional famous "actors". Steve Harvey and Brad Paisley don't count as actors to me lol

How about people like Ted Cassidy, Don Knotts, Soupy Sales, or Chris Sarandon?

The best person from your state is director, producer, screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan.

The Terminator
Best: Robert De Niro
Favorite: Tom Cruise