NedStarks Top 100 Movie Deaths.

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
He may have survived the fall and escaped though, we can't be sure.
You'd think that the existence of Die Hard: With A Vengeance would confirm it.

Technically, McClane used the gun taped to his back to shoot Hans non-fatally, but Hans would have died after the fall anyway. Like Gunslinger said, it is Karl (Alexander Godunov) who gets shot by Sgt. Powell (Reginald VelJohnson) at the end of the movie. Just to clarify, this is what Karl looks like:

I think its been so long since i saw die hard which was about 16 years at best. I maybe be remembering the sequence wrong.
Can we just agree that whole ending was quite amazing.

88 Kerchek--------- Disneys Animated Tarzan.

Im a big lover of action packed guy movies but there are a few animated deaths that always get my eyes misty. But the lead gorillas death in the end makes me all misty eyed.

Its a surprising one for John Wayne Just does not die no matter what. But then again many people like dont know anything about Older war picture's

87 Obi Wan Kills------General Grevious.
That ended up being okay despite Grievous being a pretty limited character. I particularly liked the way Obi-Wan makes short work of the 4 lightsaber problem and then crushes his mechanical body using the Force.

Its a surprising one for John Wayne Just does not die no matter what. But then again many people like dont know anything about Older war picture's
I know of only one other death in his films, in

WARNING: spoilers below
The Cowboys

Welcome to the human race...
It's not that surprising, I've seen at least two films where his character dies (though I'm obviously not going to say which ones).

The Terminator
My list on paper is only half done but will post at number 90 all movie deaths will not be for new releases but famous past movies no newer then avengers 1.

Do Not Proceed If Have Not Seen Demolition Man.

85 Sly Stallone Kills Wesley Snipes Character. Might Say Gives Him The Big Freeze.

Do Not Look If Have Not Seen 2012.

84 Woody Harrelson Bites The Big Pickle As He Dies After Large Volcano Forms-------2012

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Wizard of Oz one pretty much set the tone for the Dorothy vs. Wicked Witch feud.

Only movie off the top of my head that Sean Bean did not die in was National Treasure, since he was just arrrested.

I loved the youtube video where its revealed that glinda may have been evil or rather messing with dorthy and a munchkin guard shoots the wicked with with his gun. I think its a youtube series called how it should have ended.

I loved the youtube video where its revealed that glinda may have been evil or rather messing with dorthy and a munchkin guard shoots the wicked with with his gun. I think its a youtube series called how it should have ended.
I know I mentioned this in a review I wrote for Wizard of Oz years ago -- those ruby slippers did NOT belong to Dorothy. And she did just drop a house on the Witch's sister. And Glinda completely excuses Dorothy's behavior and tells her to keep those shoes. Is the Witch seriously not allowed to be pissed? You go kill somebody and steal their possessions. Let's see how their family would treat you.

The Wizard of Oz is a brutal gay gangster movie. Dorothy and Glinda are thugs.