X-Men: Days of Future Past

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Agree with Rodent, go see this. Epic finale and rebirth in a way for the XMen.

9.5/10 on initial viewing.

Could Quicksilver potentially be the MOST powerful mutant??

DOFP is looking to obliterate the 100m mark during its opening weekend.

Thursday alone saw it take over 8m... making it the highest earning Thursday out of all the X-Films and putting it 4th as the highest Thursday Pre-Screening of 2014 so far, behind Spidey 2, Captain America Winter Soldier and Godzilla...

The Wolverine hit 108m on its opening weekend and was the highest Thursday earner in the X-Films history...

... but DOFP already making twice The Wolverine's record for a Thursday, it may end up breaking all box office records this weekend, not just the X-Film records.

The major thing going for DOFP is the fact that it's opening across the globe at the same time instead of being stunted over a period of weekends... so this weekend is going to see a massive haul of cash across the entire world for the film.

This looks pretty cool, though I still have yet to see Godzilla. I don't get out much to see movies much anymore so I'm pretty picky at what I go see. I'll probably skip DOFP, see Godzilla and catch this on demand, Redbox or whatnot.

Hello!

How did you get unbanned? I never thought you should have been banned, anyway.

JRS is huge. He's made 1128 threads. He's like how I am with posts, but for him, it's threads.

Things are going to change dramatically around here. Rodent will be out of business. It's the dawn of a new era.

JRS, you should do a movie commentary with me.

Also, do you want to be my date to the MoFo Prom?

JRS is huge. He's made 1128 threads. He's like how I am with posts, but for him, it's threads.

Things are going to change dramatically around here. Rodent will be out of business. It's the dawn of a new era... you should do a movie commentary with me.
I was huge. I was like the MoFo reporter around here. Hahaha. It was fun, I might post things here and there like that but not as before.
I could do a commentary, sure. Sounds cool. XD

Also, do you want to be my date to the MoFo Prom?
Hmmm, we'll see. lol

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Any relation to;

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I did a review of it.

Other-wise, I'll say that I really enjoyed the movie. I think it's the best superhero movie that I have seen so far this year, ahead of Captain America and The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and it's probably the best X-Men movie that I have seen.

Max
A very pleasant surprise this x-men days of future past. Special effects are quite impressive with a scenario of good quality. Bryan Singer shows his mastering of the super heroes movies codes. Peter Dinklage, fassbender and other deliver a supply of good qualities. A great film with humor and thoughtful action. I strongly recommend it to the x-men's fan as well as those who want to spend good time.

Founder of DejaScene.com
I liked the movie; however, I'm not a fan of the ending even though it does setup for something interesting...

Interesting setup movie, and Bishop had a rather minor role.