Time Travel Movie

Tools    

I am not sure of the name of it and this will be a vague description, the movie is in black and white and it was a time travel movie, the machine looked like a large bubble and he travelled to different eras ie when queen elizabeth or victoria the first was in power. Can any one help?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Time Machine?

Maybe you have time travel confused with timelines. Giant bubble and an era with the queen sound like The Fountain to me as well.

Suspect's Reviews

The Time Machine?

Maybe you have time travel confused with timelines. Giant bubble and an era with the queen sound like The Fountain to me as well.

No I saw this when I was really young, it was a black and white movie, I also thought it could be the time machine but I own that now and it is not it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hope you know I mean the 1960's version.

How about....A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court?

Sorry, don't know many B&W time travel films.

I hope you know I mean the 1960's version.

How about....A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court?

Sorry, don't know many B&W time travel films.

Thank you, I really think this is the one I am thinking about, also I would never buy the remake of the time machine... terrible remake

Meaning I was correct? Or no?

You were right, although with some further research it may even be another version called the A Connecticut Yankee, but yes you have helped me.

Semper Fooey
The Bing Crosby Connecticut Yankee doesn't have a time machine of any kind. Quite frankly, there is no time machine movie that fits your description. Even the 1960 Time Machine was in color and it was the first movie with a machine that went back into time.

Maybe it was for television, but it doesn't fit any episode or TV movie I ever heard of.

The Bing Crosby Connecticut Yankee doesn't have a time machine of any kind. Quite frankly, there is no time machine movie that fits your description. Even the 1960 Time Machine was in color and it was the first movie with a machine that went back into time.

Maybe it was for television, but it doesn't fit any episode or TV movie I ever heard of.

It could possibly have been a TV movie, as it was played during the week around midday when I saw it

Semper Fooey
Are you in England? I'm almost certain there wasn't anything like that on American television (not in black and white).

Could you be confusing what you saw with the original Prisoner and that bubble?

&feature=related

Iam in Australia and I believe they did have british actors but I really cannot be certain on that

Semper Fooey
I never saw this, but I remembered reading about this. Was your movie a comedy? It has a time machine and it is set in the right period.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037380/

That must be it. One of the user reviews describes the machine as a huge silver ball.

I cant recall if it was a comedy or not although this description does some firmilar, although I only ever remember one person going back in time. I will research into this one and hopefully find pictures