The everything paranormal/unexplained/bizarre/mysterious thread

Tools    

I've put about a stone on recently
Are you still going out and playing pool? I haven't heard about it anymore.

Talking of Deja Vu and unexplained stuff.

I was once experiencing Deja Vu... and I actually guessed what was going to happen next.
I was in the hallway at my Dad's putting my coat on, getting ready to leave... seemed so familiar for some reason... and I said out loud "Dad, your phone is gonna ring, it's Teresa"

And it did. And it was.

I do wish you guys wouldn't delete posts.
Makes the whole thing weird.

I've binned posts in the past, like when I've answered a question but someone else was quicker than me... but not when I've been having a full on conversation.

Talking of Deja Vu and unexplained stuff.

I was once experiencing Deja Vu... and I actually guessed what was going to happen next.
I was in the hallway at my Dad's putting my coat on, getting ready to leave... seemed so familiar for some reason... and I said out loud "Dad, your phone is gonna ring, it's Teresa"

And it did. And it was.
I did this exact thing about 9 months ago to a friend, was really creepy. Also my mum's name is Teresa, hope it wasn't her calling your dad

I do wish you guys wouldn't delete posts.
Makes the whole thing weird.

I've binned posts in the past, like when I've answered a question but someone else was quicker than me... but not when I've been having a full on conversation.
it wasn't a conversation

OdumC deleted his ghost story posts. He kept the one where he yelled at me.

I don't blame him. Do whatever's comfortable.

Just now it looks like I was conversing with a GHOST. That's okay.
Dang! I was planning to go back and read it!
But then of course Sexy had to distract me by questioning my mental conditions. He made me miss it! Know why? Because he's the Queen of the Harpies! THE QUEEN OF THE HARPIES!!! (that's my Richard Burton impression, btw)

What you have to remember with SC is he has no filter in his brain.

He doesn't say things to get personal or offend... he's just lacking that filter that makes normal people say the same thing but more politely.
SC just types the first thing that he thinks.

@Sexy Celebrity

In future, when you're typing... stop for a second... think about it... and if, even though you know it will probably upset someone, but you still feel the urge to actually post...

Just post this instead.

Now that I'm in a good paranormal mood, I can go listen to the rest of Coast to Coast (see if George Noory is on!)

But if it's all that spooky ghost haunting talk I'm turning it right off - none of that right be for bed in a cold, dark, lonely house. But if they're talking about science, paranormal politics (which it all is these days since Trump got involved) or Bigfoot... then I might listen till sun-up as I take the first star on the right and straight on till morning!