Movies that you have walked out on

Tools    

BANNED
i rember i was watching kong pow and it was so dumb i just to leave there have been movies like this share times when uv walked out of the theatere when watching movies.

maid in manhattan...but it wasn't because it was bad...actually i didn't watch too much of it if you catch my drift

well i had a really good reason
one that i don't believe i shall share with you fine people

BANNED
but what if the movie is just so stupid u cant take it
i mean its kong pow

do you really think many people do that now-a-days?
*tsk tsk*

I walked out on Mars Attacks simply because after a while it just got stupid and I had better things to do.

I very rarely walk out o movies but I did walk out on House of The Dead. You might say it was a waste of monet but that had to bthe worst movie I have ever seen!

i've never walken out of a movie. usually when i go to see a movie i am pretty confident I will like it or I wouldn't of gone to see it.

I don't walk out on movies. At least not recently, and movies I haven't seen before. Of course, I have a pretty good idea what I'll like and not like, so I'm careful about what I see.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I almost walked out of the movies when I went to see The Matrix Reloaded. I felt real tired and sleepy when I saw that film.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

28 Days Later

Cabin Fever

It's gonna be hard for TheOne to check it out since he's been banned.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Vanilla Sky I wanted to shoot myself after the first fifteen minutes

Nutty Professer 2 was over crowded, to many people snuck in, it was to loud and I had some weird guy practically sitting on my lap

Unbreakable the theater was packed and there were no open seats. after sitting on the floor for a half an hour I got uncomfortable and gave up

Devils advocate I was dragged by my ear by my mother for suggesting the movie with it's "graphic sex seens" mind you I was like 12

U-571 Got bored left and used it as a ploy to see American Pie multiple times (I was under 17)

Pirates of The Carribean

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
i've never walken out of a movie. usually when i go to see a movie i am pretty confident I will like it or I wouldn't of gone to see it.
I agree. I did have to get up and run to the bathroom in one movie b/c i thought i was going to get sick due to the fact i have a weak stomach. But i came back and tried to finish watching it.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Never walked out of of any, that said I think I should have walked out of Blair Witch Project and Zoolander...

A total of about 4 hours of my life, completely wasted.

coke kills drink pepsi
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
It's gonna be hard for TheOne to check it out since he's been banned.
For what