Say Something Negative About a Favourite Film and..

Tools    

Say something nice about a film you dislike for whatever reason. Geddit?

I'll get the ball rolling..

Fear Eats The Soul isn't the nicest film to look despite it's appropriate photography, but I wouldn't be surprised to find people put off by it. I almost was.

Pathology (oh man, why did I create this thread? ) features the attractive Lauren Lee Smith naked. She needs to gain about a stone and an ass before she can become mega hot, though.

Wristcutters has moments of beauty, but moments of filler as well. It could have easily been more romantically depressing had they thought more about the theme rather than where else to take it.

Signs had one well-shot scene....

Had a hard time reppin' you there because I really thought that Signs was a solid piece of work, but you representin' da thread blud.

Wristcutters has moments of beauty, but moments of filler as well. It could have easily been more romantically depressing had they thought more about the theme rather than where else to take it.

Signs had one well-shot scene....
I agree completely with Wristcutters, that movie could have been so much better.. It could have been morbidly surreal, but they ended up making it look like a Post-apocalyptic Hippie movie.

About Signs, I am not sure which scene you are talking about..
But I love the accident scene a lot..
I like the movie, but Shyamalan could have done a lot better & I am sure even Shyamalan agrees with that.
First of all the ending wasn't convincing at all, it came out too weak.

I have to see it again to comment better on it.

Semper Fooey
Alien abductions CIA government naked girl nearsighted father you like not lots Mel Gibson signs Christ killed Jews did it with dog.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Grease had at least one catchy tune.

Batman & Robin was so-bad-it's-good entertainment.

Terminator 3 had a satisfying, yet depressing ending.

I don't particularly think "The Gold Watch" section of Pulp Fiction is particularly good.

Million Dollar Baby is a decent film before the 'twist'.

Semper Fooey
Marlon Brando and his mini me play good piano in Island of Dr. Moreau.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Jaws bites because Mayor Vaughn wasn't eaten.

Robot Monster is awesome because Leonard Bernstein's musical score dances in time with the 3-D Bubble Machine.

2001. Idiotic and poorly executed phone call scene with Kubrick's daughter is idiotic and poorly executed.

Mr. Nobody. Parodied popular science shows perfectly.

What? That scene has always bothered me greatly.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
OK. That's fair. The "Jeopardy!" category tends to be things like "The son of Douglas Fairbanks who became a movie star" or "the state which has the capital Indianapolis" or "the leader of the Steve Miller Band".