Welcome Wagon for piddzillas_girl

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Most assuredly.

Unfaltering evidence exists.

Now, perhaps you and I should discuss Piddy at length. More to the point, I'm interested in your interest in him. Call it an unhealthy curiosity, if you will, but there are questions that I feel compelled to ask.

Question One:

Which psychological complex most closely describes your (unhealthy) obsession with Piddy?

Are you an intelligent girl? Does his utter lack of it somehow stimulate you? I know plenty of women who are turned on by lack of intelligence. It's best to be honest with yourself up front, though, regarding your intentions and motivations. You may be able to train him to clean house and walk the dog but you'll never have that matching of wits that some women find so necessary in a relationship. Oh of course he's capable of all of those base performances but you must promise to never aid in propagation of his particular genome. One is enough and so shall it always be.
As I pondered your curiosity of the association of Peter and I, I apologize for your perplexity. Let me enlighten your mental and maybe extinguish your iniquitious line of perspicuous summaries...

Peter is an exemplification of who I represent. His intellegence alone compliments his conjectures, which in turn concludes him to be my Alpha and my Omega. Need I proceed further into the realm of the piddzilla's?

Smooches

there's a frog in my snake oil
Ahh, you know you've settled in when Toose is gnawing on you like a favourite bone. (hmm, psychoanalysis of that last sentence please your knighted benigtedness )

Hallo there piddy's-gal. Welcome to the play pen.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Ahh, you know you've settled in when Toose is gnawing on you like a favourite bone. (hmm, psychoanalysis of that last sentence please your knighted benigtedness )

Hallo there piddy's-gal. Welcome to the play pen.

LOL. Thanks. Sharping my claws while thinking about Sir Toose sitting in the torture device in " A Clockwork Orange" as we speak!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by piddzillas_girl
LOL. Thanks. Sharping my claws while thinking about Sir Toose sitting in the torture device in " A Clockwork Orange" as we speak!

Oh no. He'd like that.

Be all sugary and nice to him. That's enough to make his eyes pop

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Golgot
Oh no. He'd like that.

Be all sugary and nice to him. That's enough to make his eyes pop
Yeah, and then he would have to change his diaper too...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yeah, and then he would have to change his diaper too...
Hmmm....I think...you two are two impish peas in a pod. Like father and son...

...the apple that didn't fall far from Toosie's tree...

Peter is an exemplification of who I represent. His intellegence alone compliments his conjectures, which in turn concludes him to be my Alpha and my Omega. Need I proceed further into the realm of the piddzilla's?
Please no,

Originally Posted by nebbit
Please no,
LMAO!

My life isn't written very well.
WE LOVE PIDDY! So welcome to you GIRL.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
WE LOVE PIDDY! So welcome to you GIRL.
Thank you.
Isn't he just sooooooooooooooooooo lovable. As well as being soooooooooooooo cute!

Put me in your pocket...
Thank you.
Isn't he just sooooooooooooooooooo lovable. As well as being soooooooooooooo cute!
I would loooove for you to say this in one of his debates...were the guys testosterone levels get a bit high.

Originally Posted by Aniko
I would loooove for you to say this in one of his debates...were the guys testosterone levels get a bit high.

I have seen some of the debates, Especially with toose. Piddy is just that, a piddybear. (I am going to be in trouble. Gonna be my back-up Aniko? lol)

I have seen some of the debates, Especially with toose. Piddy is just that, a piddybear. (I am going to be in trouble. Gonna be my back-up Aniko? lol)

Did you actually say Piddybear?

Well, as PT Barnum once said... Ah never mind.

I am the nemesis of "Piddybear". I don't feel very credited by that.

Hello and welcome.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Did you actually say Piddybear?

Well, as PT Barnum once said... Ah never mind.

I am the nemesis of "Piddybear". I don't feel very credited by that.
I MISSED YOU TOOSE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? LOL

Someone Save Us College Kids
love is in the air every were i look around. Execpt around me but any hew helo and welcome!!!!!!
Attached Images

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
love is in the air every were i look around. Execpt around me but any hew helo and welcome!!!!!!
TY.
Note: I have three healthy Italian sisters....lol

"Take my sisters PLEASE!"

My life isn't written very well.
TY.
Note: I have three healthy Italian sisters....lol

"Take my sisters PLEASE!"
OK, by healthy you mean....