2017 Mofo Television Awards - The Nominations

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
People may or may not agree with this, but I think shows like the first season from your example should be eligible for nominations, both the season and all of the individual episodes. If the season started in 2017 and is still going to air in 2018, please refrain from nominated any of the episodes or the season. It's a weird situation, but I think that's the best solution.

Basically, if a season started in 2016 and ended in 2017, all episodes as well as the season are eligible to be nominated. If the season started in 2017 and will end in 2018, the show will be eligible for the NEXT Mofo Television Awards (assuming there is one). So don't nominate it for this year's awards.
Got it

Suspect's Reviews

"Luck don't live out here."
My 2017 Watch List:

Vikings - Season 4
A Series of Unfortunate Events - Season 1
Archer - Season 8
Arrow - Season 5
Black Mirror - Season 4
Bloodline - Season 3
Inhumans - Season 1
Fargo - Season 3
Game of Thrones - Season 7
Gotham - Season 3
House of Cards - Season 5
Longmire - Season 6
Mindhunter - Season 1
Mr. Robot - Season 3
Narcos - Season 3
Orange is the New Black - Season 5
Ozark - Season 1
Peaky Blinders - Season 4
Preacher - Season 2
Rick & Morty - Season 3
Santa Clarita Diet - Season 1
Six - Season 1
Star Wars: Rebels - Season 4
Stranger Things - Season 2
The Flash - Season 3
The Blacklist - Season 4
The Keepers - Season 1
The Leftovers - Season 3
The Son - Season 1
Vice Principals - Season 2
The Deuce - Season 1
The Confession Tapes - Season 1
The Walking Dead - Season 7
Wormwood - Season 1
The Last Kingdom - Season 2

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh thanks. I was thinking of this yesterday and meant to bump but stupidly forgot. I'm still in; memory just needs a prod from time to time.

OK my list is done except for cinematographer. TV shows dont usually have one DoP but several cinematographers. How do you want to work that - just the first named?

1 nominee only or more as in movie awards? 1 only suits me but it's up to you.

Campaigning - not really sure what the point of that is and wont be doing it. My nominees are my own and the idea of harassing (wrong choice of words) for back up doesnt appeal. I;m really tired and ready for bed so hope you understand what I mean.

OK see ya'll tomorra.

Oh one more - cant see if this was discussed so I might have dreamt is - is best sci fi going to be incluided in that weirdo best comedy/musical category?

Still have quite a while, but just thought I'd give this a little bump. I will probably continue to bump it every couple of weeks until nominations are due just as a reminder.
Could you update the opening post with a list of users that have sent their nominations to you? Just so we know if you received them?

Thanks

OK I'll just send it in as is.

OK my list is done except for cinematographer. TV shows dont usually have one DoP but several cinematographers. How do you want to work that - just the first named?

1 nominee only or more as in movie awards? 1 only suits me but it's up to you.

Campaigning - not really sure what the point of that is and wont be doing it. My nominees are my own and the idea of harassing (wrong choice of words) for back up doesnt appeal. I;m really tired and ready for bed so hope you understand what I mean.

OK see ya'll tomorra.

Oh one more - cant see if this was discussed so I might have dreamt is - is best sci fi going to be incluided in that weirdo best comedy/musical category?
Sorry, I glazed over your comment.

Cinematography isn't being given to necessarily one cinematographer in this instance, it's being given to the show for the overall cinematography. So really it's all of the cinematographers involved. Just list the show's name.

You can give up to five nominations, but you don't have to.

Sci-fi would go under drama unless it is a comedy in a sci-fi setting.

Sorry, I glazed over your comment.

Cinematography isn't being given to necessarily one cinematographer in this instance, it's being given to the show for the overall cinematography. So really it's all of the cinematographers involved. Just list the show's name.

You can give up to five nominations, but you don't have to.

Sci-fi would go under drama unless it is a comedy in a sci-fi setting.
Gee thanks for glazing over my comment

OK thanks, I guess. Will send through once it's typed up, if I can be bothered...

No I mean thanks for the answers, not for the glazing comment.

Gee thanks for glazing over my comment

OK thanks, I guess. Will send through once it's typed up, if I can be bothered...

No I mean thanks for the answers, not for the glazing comment.
I had originally checked it in the middle of class and quickly scrolled all the way to the end and just typed a reply and exited out, so I didn't really glaze over (wrong choice of words) your comment as much as I just didn't really read your comment. Originally I thought Lion's was the only new one. Sorry.

LOL it's OK, I suspected as much but I had a need to give my best impression of marvin the paranoid android.

I'm not going to send it to you if you think there is even a chance of your eyes glazing over again though, Grant.

OK mostly done except most memorable episode and scene so I shall ponder this and my list will be in tomorrow (my tomorrow). I infact decided to go with 5 for the categories after all and it took a bit of juggling in my mind to decide.

Thanks for doing this. I hope it isnt too much work while you're at college/uni.

Voted because i won't have much time for tv in February and the deadline is the start of March. Like 80% of my noms are for Twin Peaks coz i think that was by far the best piece of media i watched last year.

Done and dusted except for best scene but I'll do that at my leisure so I can grab the right scenes off the net. Have a great weekend, Grant.

What about reruns? I only discovered Doc Martin this year, due to reruns.

What about reruns? I only discovered Doc Martin this year, due to reruns.
If I may answer, I asked Grant that and he said 2017 only, Lady.

Oops that reminds me to choose for 2 more categories. Thank you!