Sexy's Celebrityhood

Tools    

Well, hello everybody.

This is Sexy Celebrity’s mother, Fay. I’m not here for any particular reason except to say that I am so proud of my son for being a sexy celebrity.

When he first took off for Hollywood, I thought, he’ll be back before I know it, so I just sat down on the couch and read my woman magazines, like I always do, and waited for the doorbell. Next thing I knew, the tall and handsome mailman, Earl, came by with a postcard, which was really embarrassing because the postcard was of my son cuddling up next to one of them famous cowboys from that homosexual film he later sent me the DVD of -- not the guy that died, the other one. The darker haired one. Jack Gallagher, I think his name is. Oh, he’s a stud muffin.

When Sexy and him come back to visit, I’m gonna chloroform that guy when he’s alone and try to change his ways. Sssshhhh!

Don’t tell my baby boy.

You know, I am so glad that you treat my son so well on this here website. I’m always worried about how the world is going to receive him since y’all know how much of a fruity pebble he is.

It was difficult raising Sexy. I knew he was different ever since he was real young, when the Ice Cream Truck Man stopped in front of our house on the last day of summer. I really didn’t want Sexy to be eating all that fatty ice cream since he was training to be Little Miss American Lovely 1991, but I knew a Firecracker popsicle wouldn’t hurt. Well, anyway, after the Ice Cream Man left, I noticed little Sexy sinking into a deep depression and I was quite alarmed. I said, “SEXY - Why are you crying all over your New Kids On The Block blanket?!”

Turns out he was missing the Ice Cream Man!

Horror washed over me.

Not only was my son a sissy - he also liked Muslims! (I have since learned to like them myself. BUT I‘M NOT FOR THAT MOSQUE ON GROUND ZERO!)

He grew up just fine though. Very handsome man. Okay, so I’d be happier if he was straight and he gave me some more grandchildren. But at least he’s a sexy celebrity and that’s more than my friend Kitanya’s son, the garbage man (whom, I’m embarrassed to say, Sexy used to date. He likes those dirty boys.)

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. Yes, I am a sexy mommy -- sexiness runs in this family. We’ve been genetically tested for it. Which is why it’s a shame my son won’t be having kids. I suppose he could do an artificial insemination thing -- eww -- maybe I ought to go down to the hardware store and pick up a lesbian to do the job. Oh, but what does one wear to a hardware store?

Kisses,
- S.M.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Is Sexy Mommy a cougar, I wonder? Maybe she's another brand of big cat?

I like ocelots.

Semper Fooey
How do we know Sexy Celebrity is who he says he is? He could be a fiteen year old girl.

Happy New Year from Philly!

I find sexiness hilarious.

I imagine Sexy's Mom to be like that hilarious drag queen whose videos Reporter posted in the Favorite Youtube videos thread.

Damn, I wish I could remember her name.

This is Sexy Celebrity’s mother, Fay.
Lady, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you are not my mother! I'd sooner claim Mark F as my mother.

Originally Posted by Sexy Mommy
When Sexy and him come back to visit, I’m gonna chloroform that guy when he’s alone and try to change his ways. Sssshhhh!
Stay away from my man!

I’m always worried about how the world is going to receive him since y’all know how much of a fruity pebble he is.
Bitch.

I said, “SEXY - Why are you crying all over your New Kids On The Block blanket?!”
Never had such a thing.
he also liked Muslims!
Nothing wrong with a good Middle Eastern man.

But at least he’s a sexy celebrity and that’s more than my friend Kitanya’s son, the garbage man (whom, I’m embarrassed to say, Sexy used to date. He likes those dirty boys.)
Nothing wrong with a good garbage man. They really love riding dump trucks.

Lady, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you are not my mother! I'd sooner claim Mark F as my mother.
Sexy Manly Beast Celebrity!

Stop pretending that I'm not your mother. You know it's me. I'm here, you're queer, get used to it! (I certainly had to.)

There will be NONE of this anymore!

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Nothing wrong with a good garbage man. They really love riding dump trucks.
Stop being obscene!!

Why do I always have to be the mailman?
Oooh, Earl, is that you? What are you doing in Upstate New York? You better be working your route tomorrow. I am expecting a package!

I was going to comment about the "obscenity" Mommy, but honestly, you've had a lot longer to get used to it than I have.

Or NOT! You Bitch!

Moderators -- GET HIM!

I wonder how much of this has its basis in reality.
All true.

Originally Posted by will.15
How do we know Sexy Celebrity is who he says he is? He could be a fifteen year old girl.
Sadly, he acts like one sometimes. But I mean -- it doesn't matter -- he's a sexy celebrity and I'm proud.

When do we get to see Sexy Mommy's pics??
When do we get to see yours?

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Is Sexy Mommy a cougar, I wonder? Maybe she's another brand of big cat?
I'm Big Momma, to some, but don't let that fool you -- I'm slim as a Slim Jim, as my husband likes to say.

Ask for your other question -- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!

I have been banned from posting pics online.. So, sorry.
Oh, well, that's good. Who banned you? Was it your mother? You should always do what your mother tells you, like marry rich, give your mother grandkids, don't pick up nursing home brochures, etc.