"hitman type" movie, unknown title, 2 hitmen, one very young

Tools    

This movie is about a hitman. Not the typical mafia type hitman character. This one gave off a suburban type hitman persona. Then somehow he meets a young man and he becomes a hitman. The younger one meets a girl and he tells her what he does for a living.
She is scared off. The younger one ends up getting an assignment to kill the older hitman. That's all I remember. Thanks for your help.

That sounds a lot like The Mechanic. The original was released in 1972 and starred Charles Bronson and Jan Michael Vincent. The remake is from 2011 and stars Jason Statham and Ben Foster. I prefer the original.

thanks for your effort. But The Mechanic is not the one. This is a tough one cause there was no big stars and I don't remember a lot of the details. I looked for actors from the 70's and 80's but didn't find them. Thanks.

Grosse Pointe Blank has one older and one somewhat younger assassin who meet to discuss working together. The younger one meets up with his old girlfriend and tells her what he does.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

None of these are the one. Great effort though, thanks.

Coldblooded, is right. You made my day. That's awesome. Thanks so much.

Coldblooded, is right. You made my day. That's awesome. Thanks so much.
Glad I could help.

There should be a → Mark as Answered link towards the top of your page. That will mark the thread properly.