The Phoney Sequel Game

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Last Days of Disco 2: A Used Future Joint

Edit: I Married a Mama Monster From Outer Space

Rolling Thunder

Happy New Year from Philly!
Rolling Thunderball Derby--007 (Connery, who else) infiltrates a roller derby team full of beautiful Russian spies all played by Drew Barrymore. She gives a tour de force performance as team leader Ivan Tripabitch and her hilarious sidekick Sandra Day O'Clobber.

Days of Heaven

Afternoons of Purgatory

No Holds Barred

Rolling Thunder 2: Rane moves to Honolulu, marries a grass skirted beauty, has a new prosthetic hand, and wins the lottery; it really is a lot happier than the original.

No Holds Barred 2: Wrestlemania

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Killer Clowns from outerspace 2: No survivors due to swine flu

Semper Fooey
Killer Zombie Clowns From Outer Space (is how we get 3)

The Madness of King George

there's a frog in my snake oil
George IV: One Flew into an Ermine Chest

---

Up

Semper Fooey
The Apartment 2: Some Like It Hot, Others Prefer Cold Cash from Double Indemnity: Jack Lemmon marries Shirley Maclaine and they are very unhappy. She seduces life insurance salesman Walter Matthau and they plan to kill Lemmon for the insurance. Meanwhile, gangster Tony Curtis is knocked in the head and thinks he's Marilyn Monroe. Lemmon falls in love with Curtis. They plan to kill Maclaine. Matthau shoots at Lemmon, but misses. Curtis shoots at Maclaine, but misses. Maclaine and Curtis in drag run off together and Walter Matthau moves into Lemmon's apartment and bicker endlessly because Lemmon is a neat freak and Matthau is a slob.

Hell is for Heroes

Dial A for Ambulance

House Party