3-Minute Return of the King Trailer Confirmed

Tools    

Any doubts as to when we will see the new trailer for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King were erased today in the USA Today, which reads that New Line will release a 3-minute trailer for the third and highly-anticipated installment with Secondhand Lions on September 26.

"Lions" actually opens this Friday, so the trailer will be in theaters starting its second weekend. We're hearing the trailer is composed of almost all new footage and that you'll be seeing it online possibly even sooner.

i was wondering which trailer was supposed to come out yesterday...........

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I saw the trailer in front of Secondhand Lions. All I have to say is...OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!

It was hands down the best trailer I've ever seen!

I honestly felt like crying after it. It was beautiful....I have to find a way to download it.....

I'm so mad at myself for getting to Secondhand Lions late. I got there just as the trailer was finishing. I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Oh well will just have to wait for Monday.

Thanks Yoda. I'm definately getting it....it was...so.....wonderful.....

Thanks SOOOOOO much Yoda! You don't know how happy you just made me. You are super .

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/returnoftheking/

It is awesome.

The movie will rock.

I love that bit where Gandalf is racing across a field and his staff lights up, right when the music picks up.

After seeing the trailer I am sure that on December 18th I will have a new favorite movie.

I love that part! That and the end when the music reaches its climax. Beautiful.....

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I love that part! That and the end when the music reaches its climax. Beautiful.....

Ditto... ... this is going to be awesome...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)