I can see that one too jrs... thanks...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
What did you end up doing?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Is that your website jrs?

Another place to see the trailer:

If you want to download the trailer onto your harddrive to watch go here. There are a few links to choose from.

Yeh, i've just downloaded the trailer and am about to make a vcd to show it off with

I hope this isn't the final trailer... it wasn't as engaging as either the one for FOTR or TTT. I'm guessing it isn't done yet.

Still...

http://saroumaneforum.free.fr/rotk.mov

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by jrs

VERY cool jrs!!!!!!

New Line Cinema will re-release The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, with additional scenes and footage added, just two weeks before the worldwide December 17 release of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

The plan calls for putting the films on 100-150 screens in the top 10 U.S. markets. Many other U.S. cities will have one cinema participating in the special extended edition screenings. Running times for the extended editions are 208 minutes for "Fellowship of the Ring" and 214 minutes for "The Two Towers."

Advanced ticket sales are scheduled to begin in late September or early October on exhibitor Web sites and movie ticketing sites like Fandango, MovieFone and Movietickets.com.

Starting the week of Dec. 5, the extended DVD cut of "Fellowship of the Ring" will be released in some 100 or so theaters in the U.S. and in 20 theaters in Canada.

Then, the week of Dec. 12, "The Two Towers" will be released, leading up to a worldwide Dec. 16 daylong marathon, during which all three films will be shown back-to-back. The screenings that day will include a 3 p.m. showing of "Fellowship" followed by a 7 p.m. screening of "Two Towers" and then an 11 p.m. screening of "Return of the King," which will carry over into Dec. 17 -- the day of its global release.

Hi
I'd like to see the marathon without intermissions. See how long people are willing to hold it in for.

Originally Posted by jrs
New Line Cinema will re-release The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, with additional scenes and footage added, just two weeks before the worldwide December 17 release of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

The plan calls for putting the films on 100-150 screens in the top 10 U.S. markets. Many other U.S. cities will have one cinema participating in the special extended edition screenings. Running times for the extended editions are 208 minutes for "Fellowship of the Ring" and 214 minutes for "The Two Towers."

Advanced ticket sales are scheduled to begin in late September or early October on exhibitor Web sites and movie ticketing sites like Fandango, MovieFone and Movietickets.com.

Starting the week of Dec. 5, the extended DVD cut of "Fellowship of the Ring" will be released in some 100 or so theaters in the U.S. and in 20 theaters in Canada.

Then, the week of Dec. 12, "The Two Towers" will be released, leading up to a worldwide Dec. 16 daylong marathon, during which all three films will be shown back-to-back. The screenings that day will include a 3 p.m. showing of "Fellowship" followed by a 7 p.m. screening of "Two Towers" and then an 11 p.m. screening of "Return of the King," which will carry over into Dec. 17 -- the day of its global release.
*wets self*

Not here in the UK then? Oh well UK nill points, America 1.

The movies are over drawn an 9 hrs in all to return a ring to a valcano is a shallow movie and I can't believe you geeks like this movie so much.

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by MMooreFan
The movies are over drawn an 9 hrs in all to return a ring to a valcano is a shallow movie and I can't believe you geeks like this movie so much.

Seriously..........you are joking.......right?