President Trump

Tools    

Doesn't change the fact that the clip's been taken out of context.
Why would I care if it was taken out of context? My POINT was that the man doesn't speak, sound or act presidential in my opinion regardless of whether his blithering mouth was taken out of context or not.

Why would I care if it was taken out of context? My POINT was that the man doesn't speak, sound or act presidential in my opinion regardless of whether his blithering mouth was taken out of context or not.
Well then congratulations, you're the trillionth person to make that observation.

Ladies and gentlemen....

The man is an ignorant, misogynistic bully whose policies will hurt the people who voted for him more than anybody else.

Awful lot of cocky 1-monthers around here.
Oh, sorry--I didn't realize that I'm required to hold tenure here longer than a month in order to call you for the snobby poster that you are. Please do tell me--how long DO I need to be a member of MoFo before I am "allowed" to be "cocky"?

PS: You're one to talk about "cocky" when you sit here, measuring the worth of a poster by the length of their tenure here. I half-expect you to pull a South Park and fart into an empty wine glass while sniffing it with pleasure.

Well then congratulations, you're the trillionth person to make that observation.
Well, yay to me!

Wow, I didn't realize we had another moderator on our hands here! Tell me, "dad"--what is the quota for the amount of people allowed to say the same thing around here?

See, I thought that since this was a free speech forum that I could say whatever the hell I wanted but clearly Hall Monitor O here feels differently.

Oh, sorry--I didn't realize that I'm required to hold tenure here longer than a month in order to call you for the snobby poster that you are.
No, but I do expect you to know how familiar I am with a platform before you defend somebody lecturing me on how it's used.

No, but I do expect you to know how familiar I am with a platform before you defend somebody lecturing me on how it's used.
I don't give a baboon's a** how familiar you are with the platform--I don't like your pompous attitude--that's more than enough reason for me to oppose you, chief.

Well, yay to me!

Wow, I didn't realize we had another moderator on our hands here! Tell me, "dad"--what is the quota for the amount of people allowed to say the same thing around here?

See, I thought that since this was a free speech forum that I could say whatever the hell I wanted but clearly Hall Monitor O here feels differently.
I'm not moderating you, I'm criticizing you. Criticism is also a function which this platform serves to facilitate.

I don't give a baboon's a** how familiar you are with the platform--I don't like your pompous attitude--that's more than enough reason for me to oppose you, chief.
Then you admit you will defend a position out of ignorance. I think that says more than enough about your political credibility.

I'm not moderating you, I'm criticizing you. Criticism is also a function which this platform serves to facilitate.
Well, see--I thought this was a thread about discussing TRUMP rather than the tenure of MoFo's. *Smacks head* What was *I* thinking!

Then you admit you will defend a position out of ignorance. I think that says more than enough about your political credibility.
Nah--I just don't like you and agreed with a point you hated just to p!ss you off. WHY would I do such a thing, might you ask? For the same reason I'm talking to you now: I don't like you. At all.

Now go fart into an empty wine glass while adjusting your monocle or something. I'm off to bed for the night.

PS: For someone so much more "tenured" than me here on MoFo, you ought to know this one bit of board etiquette more than I: Staying on topic. Why not do more of that and less criticizing other posters?

Awful lot of cocky 1-monthers around here.
Nobody is talking about your political knowledge, but your pompous, lofty attitude. Get over yourself!

Well, see--I thought this was a thread about discussing TRUMP rather than the tenure of MoFo's. *Smacks head* What was *I* thinking!
It wasn't about moderating people or the purpose of the forum either, so unless you want to be a hypocrite you have to acknowledge that it's occasionally necessary for conversations to offshoot into adjoining topics sometimes, especially when it comes down to justifying the merit of what somebody is saying.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Yeah, he's not talking about post counts, he's saying he doesn't need to be told how things work around here, IE: he knows people discuss non-movie related things, and his *leaves thread* wasn't about that.
Originally Posted by dteam6
Just defending a friend, Yoda. That poster was being quite confrontational by posting her number of posting days like that and there's no denying that.
If that's what you call confrontational, it's no surprise Trump gets under your skin. I advise thicker skin.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
he was only annoyed cause she called trump a whiny lil baby
Speaking of, lovely post comment, Ash.

I just don't like you and agreed with a point you hated just to p!ss you off.

go fart into an empty wine glass

board etiquette

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It wasn't about moderating people or the purpose of the forum either, so unless you want to be a hypocrite you have to acknowledge that it's occasionally necessary for conversations to offshoot into adjoining topics sometimes, especially when it comes down to justifying the merit of what somebody is saying.

If that's what you call confrontational, it's no surprise Trump gets under your skin. I advise thicker skin.

Speaking of, lovely post comment, Ash.

Mind blowing. Happy harmony day. You seem quite angry.