What Happened to Monday? (UK movie, now Netflix)

Tools    

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."
What did you think of this movie?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1536537/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Happened_to_Monday

In a not so distant future, where overpopulation and famine have forced governments to undertake a drastic One-Child Policy, seven identical sisters (all of them portrayed by Noomi Rapace) live a hide-and-seek existence pursued by the Child Allocation Bureau. The Bureau, directed by the fierce Nicolette Cayman (Glenn Close), enforces a strict family-planning agenda that the sisters outwit by taking turns assuming the identity of one person: Karen Settman. Taught by their grandfather (Willem Dafoe) who raised and named them - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - each can go outside once a week as their common identity, but are only free to be themselves in the prison of their own apartment. That is until, one day, Monday does not come home.
I had gotten home from work the other night, and my wife was midway through it. While getting settled in, I became interested and sat down to watch the rest. The production value and colors used were nice. Noomi Rapace I know from the Dragon Tattoo films (which I haven't watched in entirety) and from De Palma's Passion.

Anyway, I wound up liking it. I could see myself watching it again to see the first half, might even add it to my collection (but it's insane expensive on Amazon at the moment, interested in special features for sure). Reviews are what they are, and it wasn't mind-blowing, but I've never really seen a story like that. The premise was pretty creative IMO and it was neat seeing Rapace play seven roles, impressive use of green-screen. It reminded me of In Time (Justin Timberblake, Cillian Murphy flick) which I really liked, as I typically like movies with futuristic tech, cool guns and whatnot (as I really enjoyed Netflix's Altered Carbon).

The themes were poignant, too; especially the reveal toward the end and the ending. Nice seeing Defoe and Glenn Close too. It reminded me of other movies (Hunger Games) but got it all said and done in 2hrs. It could've been longer IMO but it had a short and sweet quality to it.

Make a better place
watched it few weeks ago

I find it to be pretty good movie

I'm not good at reviewing movies and expressing myself so I'll just say thanks for the review

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I saw it listed with this titled....then Netflix changed it to 7 Sisters.

Suspect's Reviews

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."
I saw it listed with this titled....then Netflix changed it to 7 Sisters.
Right? I figured it was the foreign title as some movies like to do (e.g. Leon vs The Professional), but the wiki and IMDb didn't seem to confirm this. Haven't viewed it since this change you speak of, though. Curious.