If you could be any movie character, who would it be?

Tools    

The same could be said for anyone who wishes to be almost any movie character, then. Using that logic, I'd think, anyway.
I agree. Wanting to be any movie character is not logical.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
On the other hand, the children of great men never seem to turn out well. It's awfully hard for a child to fill the shoes of an illustrious parent.
Yeah, look how poorly Scout turned out in the novel, and look how Harper Lee (Scout) turned out in real life; a Pulitzer Prize, a Presidential Medal of Freedom, having her novel named the Best of the 20th Century and having over 30 million copies of To Kill a Mockingbird in print. Caity's choice is obviously an excellent one unless YOU think she's being "illogical" by answering the question.

How many characters are you?
lol, I mean my OC's, like for shows and stuff.

The Lord of the Rings

Banned from Hollywood.
either...

"Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls! "

or...

"Loneliness has followed me all my life, there's no escape, i'm god's lonely man"

or of course...

!!!

the fact that nothing actually connects these three is another story.

Happy New Year from Philly!
either...

"Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls! "

or...

"Loneliness has followed me all my life, there's no escape, i'm god's lonely man"

or of course...

!!!

the fact that nothing actually connects these three is another story.
Choose Kermit! Choose Life! Choose Joy and Stage Management as a career!

As the name implies - I'd easily want to be Butch Cassidy. He's the man - except for that whole "dying in a blaze of glory" type deal.

http://blurbshare.com

Every man dies,but not every man really lives
well I'd like to be John W. Creasy from moan on fire or leon from Léon: The Professional
but that's just me

I would be The Dark Knight! Batman is my favorite fictional character and "The Dark Knight" is my favorite movie!

CHristopher johnsson mccandles of Into the wild.

I shall love the role of J. M. Barrie in the movie named ‘Finding Neverland’. It is a 2004 British/American movie directed by Marc Forster.
Johnny Depp was in the cast for J.M. Barrie in this film. J.M. Barrie is a writer, a Scottish writer. ‘Peter Pan’ is his famous play. His aggressive friendship with a few children and simultaneous platonic relation with their mother Sylvia Llewelyn Davies have contributed to the coming into being of ‘Peter Pan’.
Depp has performed brilliantly. His sincerely soft and seriously moving acting has spread tenderness of the character from the depth and his pain-staking desire for unclaimed and genuine love has been scattered like petals of some flowers of Heaven.
I shall love the role of J. M. Berrie with Kate Winslet as Sylvia Llewelyb Davies.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
CHristopher johnsson mccandles of Into the wild.
Let me get this straight. You would want to leave everything behind, move to the Alaskan wilderness and subsequently die because you lacked the knowledge you should've had to live off the wilderness? Please enlighten me.

Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that just doesn't make sense.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I want to be wonder woman. She is absolutely perfect. Beautiful, sexy, strong, has special powers and etc. I want to be that woman who fears nothing and set as a role image for everyone.

Welcome to the human race...
Let me get this straight. You would want to leave everything behind, move to the Alaskan wilderness and subsequently die because you lacked the knowledge you should've had to live off the wilderness? Please enlighten me.

Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that just doesn't make sense.
I would assume the person in question never saw the ending or learned the true story or whatever.