Iranian Movies

Tools    

Hello My friend
I would like to put some Iranian film list here ,and i will update it. if somebody also like to recommend some Persian film it would be great .

A new movie by dissident Iranian director Jafar Panahi won on February 14 the Golden Bear prize for best film at the Berlin International Film Festival. Panahi appears in the film Taxi as a Tehran cab driver, swapping stories with the residents of his city. The jury president, U.S. director Darren Aronofsky, said described the movie as “a love letter to cinema.” “His film is filled with love for his art, his community, his country and his audience," he said.

In 2010, Panahi received a six-year prison sentence and a 20-year ban on directing movies, writing screenplays, or giving any interviews, and leaving the country.

He is not behind bars but could be imprisoned at any time at the discretion of the authorities.

Panahi has won numerous awards for his films. He was also awarded the European Parliament's Sakharov prize for Freedom of Thought in 2012.

A Separation (2011)

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Chahar angosht 2019

Chahar angosht is the same discourse of oxidants in different locks with somewhat different characters that could be appealing to the audience at the time of Nowruz's appearances and at least a fun and memorable moment for them, but this entertainment has become so jagged that many in the movie theater And it is in front of the screen. Apart from all the sexual stereotypes and sexuality that Hamid Mohammadi had experienced in oxidizing and has become Shtablon Gosheh and film shop in Iran's cinema, four fingers must be considered a worrying thing for the comedy stream of Iranian cinema.