The Incredible Hulk

Tools    

fbi
I dont know whats with the pessimism. First, i thought the ang lee version was unfairly criticised. It was an ok film. Nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be. Fight scenes with dogs and the desert against army was good.

Now with the second film. People dont have to compare it with the first cos its a new crew entirely and a different film. Ed norton playing banner? Good choice. Very versatile artist.

look forward to the seeing the green angry man.

I hope this verison will be better then Ang Lee's. I didn't hate Lee's verison but it wasn't that great either.

Jrs, post some pictures already of The Hulk cause your always the first one to it and post more pictures of The Dark Knight!

Jrs, post some pictures already of The Hulk cause your always the first one to it and post more pictures of The Dark Knight!
When they are available bud.

What is recently available though for The Incredible Hulk is a possible piece of artwork that Marvel Studios and Universal Pictures will use for the marketing campaign and merchandising next year.

Sorry for the size...

I think Ang Lee is to be commended for his brave(if misguided attempt) at making The Hulk look like a comic book.

Do hope this one is a little bit more true to the source material. I'm not a stickler for it but I'm glad it seems to have a story similar to The Incredible Hulk:Ultimate Destruction game.
As for Lou Ferrigno doing the voice that's hot fuzz but Mark Hamill as Gargoyle? That would be unbe-freaking-lievable!

Concept art for the film's incarnation of the Hulk

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I'm in the camp that says the Ang Lee Hulk was unfairly criticized.
Yes, he did do some "interesting" cinematography with the way scenes overlapped and blended on the screen, but to me, it didn't detract from the film so much as just gave me the feel of it being a comic... which it well... is.
And as for Eric Bana as Banner. When the movie came out and I was talking to people about it, many people thought he just couldn't act because he seemed so wooden, emotionless, in the film when he was being just Banner. I looked at it another way, he was playing the part perfectly. Banner's entire life has been about repressing the memories and emotions of what happened to him as a child. He has gotten so used to it that, as an adult, its just how he is. It then translates perfectly into seeing him try to keep repressing emotions once they are what turns him into a "monster" that is driven by those very emotions. I thought Bana did a great job of acting out the range from emotionless, to rage filled...

As for the new film, I hope they don't try to retell the history in a different way... just go forward from where Hulk left off. I'm not so enthused that Liv Tyler is in this. Besides the fact that I just have a thing for Jennifer Connelly I'm just not impressed by Tyler's acting... Ed Norton should be a really good Banner though, it will be interesting to see how he plays the part as opposed to Bana...

There was nothing wrong with the first hulk movie, as a reader of comics, I thought the art style used in the movie was awesome, with the multiple frames n what not. It did sort of drag on and the villain wasn't that cool... final fight sucked.
Looking forward to this new movie though, abomination is so awesome, I want to see how he turns out in the movie. heres hoping they don't screw it up

I'm not really a fan of this green guy with huge muscle what so ever! And even I give it a go or effort to watch this movie...it just suck that bad. Sorry about the fans of this movie but in my personal view about it, it wasn't at it's best!! Really!!....

I'm a bunch of a hell!
I like it more than the usual classic hulk,this one is very different.

First things first, how would you define best anyway?

I think we can define it according to our objective

I think not objective is defined as the end result(s) that must be achieved before you achieve that objective what could be the basis that you really achieved your objective? is it satisfaction? then what is it that makes us satisfied?

what I mean is that there was a lot definition of BEST., and it depends to your objective or where we trigger the word BEST.,

what I mean is that there was a lot definition of BEST., and it depends to your objective or where we trigger the word BEST.,
I was kinda confused about what you two was talking about but you got a point , and I think your right!!!

You're confused the two were talking about your post if still you don't get it.
it wasn't at it's best!! Really!!..

are they gonna use a different story line or what....i mean with using different actors and all...i dont know about this one

The story of the first one is the reason why they decided to make another?

The story of the first one is the reason why they decided to make another?
The movie is moderately successful, but in the eyes of the producers, it is below their expectations. There are a lot of poor responses and reviews.

No, im sorry but i feel that the directors have their work cut out. Previous versions have in my view been poor.