What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Can't put my finger on it, but I've never liked Corey Feldman.

Funny thing is I saw him not long ago on one of those "Celebrity Wife Swap" things - and all my unsupported feelings seemed validated as he just seemed like an awful (and slightly addled) person in real life. (I know Reality TV is not real, so maybe he's just a really good actor, but I just don't like him.)

Conversely, I really liked Corey's late friend Corey Haim in the movie Lucas (1986)!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The Mystery of Rabbit Island

It's Always Bunny Rush Hour on This Japanese Island

Did Garrett from Thief learn to pop and lock and discovered ecstasy and dub step?
I was thinking one of the Frog brothers got into his pappys moonshine

Is it me, or does Clooney almost look like hes trying not to laugh for a second in this?

Can't put my finger on it, but I've never liked Corey Feldman.

Funny thing is I saw him not long ago on one of those "Celebrity Wife Swap" things - and all my unsupported feelings seemed validated as he just seemed like an awful (and slightly addled) person in real life. (I know Reality TV is not real, so maybe he's just a really good actor, but I just don't like him.)

Conversely, I really liked Corey's late friend Corey Haim in the movie Lucas (1986)!
I found the first season of VH1s Surreal Life on YouTube. I heard he and Vince Neil ended up hating each other. That show is the worst, definitely have to be in the righ....a certain frame of mind to watch it.

That performance though on the Today show .....oh man it is so bad its classic. He really "went for it!" allright

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Please, no.
I think he's the next Charlie Sheen.
Hes the next Charlie Sheen when he is in front of the camera for a long stretch cracked out of his mind, and even then Charlie Sheen had more talent than Corey Feldman. Theres a difference.

Hes the next Charlie Sheen when he is in front of the camera for a long stretch cracked out of his mind, and even then Charlie Sheen had more talent than Corey Feldman. Theres a difference.
Was he one of Michael Jackson's boy friends?

Was he one of Michael Jackson's boy friends?
I have no idea. I dont want to get into his personal life. Oh hell he has the formula for hilariously awful though. I mean, you couldnt write this any better. I dont know how hes gonna make any money with this, but damn I havent laughed so hard in a long time. He should do the soundtrack for M Night Shamalayans The Happening II.