What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Se correr o bicho pega. Se ficar o bicho come.
Kendrick Lamar

Always loved it when Michael played his best works live; absolutely lovely.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Journey - Wheel in the Sky

My favorite Journey song.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
All the bands from NZ are relatively unknown. I had to order Laura's albums band direct!
Beastwars is great, you'll probably love it seeing you love/like QOTSA/Kyuss. Also if you like bands like Electric Wizard, Motorhead and Mastodon, then this band is for you!

(ok, there's my sales pitch )

Isn't Laura an Aussie band? I'm confused
(Cool band though)

NZ has some great bands, as the saying goes "world famous in NZ", Australia also has lots of great bands.

NZ has a leaning to metal and jazz in general (the pop singers get all the attention but they're just surface of what the country has)

NZ's heavier side:

All the bands from NZ are relatively unknown. I had to order Laura's albums band direct!
Beastwars is great, you'll probably love it seeing you love/like QOTSA/Kyuss. Also if you like bands like Electric Wizard, Motorhead and Mastodon, then this band is for you!

(ok, there's my sales pitch )

Isn't Laura an Aussie band? I'm confused
(Cool band though)

NZ has some great bands, as the saying goes "world famous in NZ", Australia also has lots of great bands.

NZ has a leaning to metal and jazz in general (the pop singers get all the attention but they're just surface of what the country has)

NZ's heavier side:

Yeah I liked that

Hmmm. They might be. So sure I sent my order off to NZ, though... But then again, that could have been for Salmonella Dub AND Pitch Black.