Mary-kate or Ashley
44.44%
12 votes
Mary-kate
55.56%
15 votes
Ashley
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I vote Ashley all the way. She smiles different from Mary-kate, not that their both not uber hot.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mkamagpic.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1231  
You might see us floating by-i--i

Doesn't matter either way they look like whores I liked them better when they were babes at least they looked innocent then

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

I hope you get tortured by castro

They're both gorgeous, but Ashley has "that" look.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

THANK YOU, someone who understands me! I know exactly what you mean.

My life isn't written very well.
I think they're both pretty. But, is it just me or do they look anorexic? I mean look at their faces: sallow and gaunt. I think they are far too young to look that thin.

*note: Mary Kate looks alot healthier than her twin.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I don’t think they look anorexic r66... the way they’re wearing their hair has a tendency to make someone’s face look a little thinner then it really is… and the fact that they are still as young as they are has a lot to do with it too…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Anorexic girls don't look good. These girls look good. My conclusion... they're not anorexic thin.

People these days use "anorexic" too loosely. You ever see a truly anorexic girl? *shudders*

My life isn't written very well.
Just a side bar. I don't mean to damper anyone's fantasies here. Besides, Cait' makes a good point about hair and age.

Schoolgirls turning anorexic

24 February, 2003

The Hindu

By Bindu Shajan Perappadan

New Delhi

The obsession of young girls with a "perfect body" might be turning into a nightmare for many mothers but a recent study by a group of doctors here have now confirmed their worst fears. More and more girls, they say, are literally starving themselves to acquire the "pencil thin'' look of a model or film-star.

Worse, these girls don't know how "thin is thin'' and as a consequence are increasingly slipping into extremes, a trend previously noticed only in the West. Media images of "thin being beautiful'' and excessive peer pressure have ensured that of the 562 school girls in the 12 to 19 age group interviewed for the study, 33 per cent chose the anorexic model as their ideal images.

``Even girls from well-to-do families believe that unhealthy is perfect and are increasingly choosing anorexic images as the preferred body image,'' says Pooja Sachdev who, along with Jacob Puliyel and V. Sreenivas, conducted the study in two prominent schools of the Capital.

Sharing details of the study, Dr. Pooja says: "Four figures, ranging from the anorexic to the rotund, were provided to children and they were asked to identify their preferred or ideal body image. We then looked for distortion in body image by asking them their perception of themselves as overweight, normal or underweight.'' Overall, 30.5 per cent girls said they were overweight, while 7.6 per cent in the normal or underweight group perceived themselves to be overweight. Also, distorted body images rose from 4.7 per cent in early adolescence to 9.6 per cent in middle and 13.6 per cent in late adolescence.

``The results indicate a worrying trend as several studies have shown that overweight concerns and body dissatisfaction can be a prelude to eating disorders,'' said Dr. Puliyel. "Weight concerns are understood to result from internalisation of an unrealistic beauty ideal. Failure to achieve this leads to weight dissatisfaction which in turn motivates one to lose weight and in its pathological extreme manifests as eating disorders.''

Originally posted by r3port3r66
says Pooja Sachdev
Ewwwwwww.... Poo can talk?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally posted by LordSlaytan
They're both gorgeous, but Ashley has "that" look.
I agree. Ashley is much better looking than Mary-Kate. I don't know what it is, but Mary-Kate reminds me of Marty Feldman.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	olsen.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1234  
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

They're both just beautiful girls! In this picture, Ashley does look more "sexy" then Mary Kate though, but usually I don't see a difference in them at all. I don't think they look anorexic at all. They look healthy and happy.

I don't think it's that Ashley is necessarily better looking than Mary-kate. I think shes just more photogenic. With a just a very brief glance at their pictures I can tell who is who. But in movies, it sometimes takes me half the movie to figure out which is which.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I can't get full house out of my head!

Therefore, I cannot think of either of the twins as attractive.

I know what you mean man... They've ALWAYS been hot.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Hahahahaha. I was leaning more towards, I don't think they are hot because I can't picture them their age, all I can see is Fell House.

In that case Beale, please refrain from further posting in my thread.

Those twins would never have gotten so popular if it wasn't for that highly charged, yet sexually repressed popular sitcom of the 80s and 90s, which featured three adult men -- one very gay-like and feminine, one macho and charged with sexual energy, and one oddball stuck in childhood -- three little girls, so full of innocence - D.J. the little mature woman, Stephanie the geeky inbetween, and Michelle the future queen of the family -- paired off with Kimmy, the trashy low class neighbor who wore prostitute clothes, Becky, the firey goddess who came to play everyone's mommy while ruling the only real man of the house, Jesse -- and Comet, the good ol' golden retriever who seemed too trained to be the real animal hunter that he is (Lassie could kick Comet's ass).

I think we realized from watching the show that Michelle would grow up to be cutesy and fun, unlike her sisters, who were little Michelle's slaves. This is why the Olsen Twins are so popular -- MICHELLE TANNER LIVES ON. And when they turn 18, they can finally leave the Full House - and go out into the jungle where they belong.