The Joker in the upcoming The Dark Knight

Tools    

Yes, we all have been informed of Heath Ledger's sadly young passing, but the world has yet to see the actor in his last performance as the Joker in the upcoming, The Dark Knight Batman sequel. Tell me what you think is going to come of this.

Personally, I should say that his final performance as the Joker is going to be tremendous. He worked so hard for the role that it all seems impossible for it not to be, despite all the negative hype that may be surrounding it. He's downright creepy in this, and the fact that this has been rumored a "cursed" role and that he died right as they were wrapping the production adds to that. In this way, it will be quite a unique experience. Not only that though, the man put so much of his own time and character and dedication into it, and whether he be gone or not, when I sneaked a peak at what this was going to be I began to feel eager with anticipation. He's done an absolutely incredible job of embodying what the Joker is, and the approach wasn't for the conventional theatrical Joker in his colorful clown ensemble. I can't wait to see this.

Lookout Brandon Lee...lookout!!!

sigh.*****

This is Bat Country!
He is going to be fantastic, I know this is probably an early assumption as all Ive seen is the trailer and the 6 minute preview but all the media coverage and previous Ledger interviews gives me great enthusiasm! Such a shame to have lost him =[...

I have no doubt it's going to be great. They pretty much have done most advertising with Ledge's Joker image, not Batman. He's going to be the center of the film I would imagine.

I can't wait to see this. Something tells me this is going to be his best performance ever.