What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

trying to figure out the BEST way to catch up on a years worth of posts....
lol.

Wondering why I don't visit here more often. AND liking the subtle changes that have taken place in my absence.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

You ready? You look ready.
Wondering why I don't visit here more often. AND liking the subtle changes that have taken place in my absence.
Yeah, glad you're back! We missed ya and don't ever do that again.

How ya doing?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Doing well actually, very well. Been working on my novel, started another and have been writing (with the help of my wife and another very good friend) lots of short stories of various genres. I miss the folks here, especially you, Nebbs, Gummo and so many others (I'm so bad with names). I plan on checking in regularly from now on. I'll PM you with some more details about my life as it is, lots of interesting developments.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Othelo
Doing well actually, very well. Been working on my novel, started another and have been writing (with the help of my wife and another very good friend) lots of short stories of various genres. I miss the folks here, especially you, Nebbs, Gummo and so many others (I'm so bad with names). I plan on checking in regularly from now on. I'll PM you with some more details about my life as it is, lots of interesting developments.
That's great. Can't wait to hear from ya. Glad to know everything is going well. Best of all, glad to know you'll be checking back here more often.