Need to ID this screenshot (please) Episode IV

Tools    

Lord of all Fevers and Plague
Hello, it's me (and my questions) again!

For people wondering why I'm asking this stuff, please let me quote myself:

Hello all MoFos.

I'm playing a game with some friends and we need to identify the movie names of the screenshot provided each day. We are down to the last few and I need all the help I can get (I'm way behind). No prizes involved, so no, there's no million bucks or a flat screen involved. Not even food stamps. But I would appreciate any help.

I'm a good sport, so I know some people won't like it and will flame me. Don't worry, thanks anyways for reading my post.

Thanks.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You should really do these yourself. As for the film, no idea. One of the feast movies?

Suspect's Reviews

Lord of all Fevers and Plague
Yes, I know. But since this is very informal, we can actually ask around. Send emails, ask co-workers, family friends, internet search, etc. because there's not much time to do it. It's more like guessing/scavenge hunt. (I'm not hiding the fact that these last ones I have no idea about).

EDIT: I got it.

Sea Beast (2009)

Thanks for putting pressure on me! (it worked).

now that's funny..i've never even heard of this movie...I was almost going to say it was Willow but I knew that wasn't correct