Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Truth be told, I found Let the Right One In to be extremely overrated, it had a unique script, but unique doesn't always mean great, it this case, it simply means decent. I look at in more fondly in retrospect than I do while watching it. I love how you respect opinions and treat them with the utmost of respect, instead of being one of those guys that thinks their opinion is law.
Passive aggressiveness, cute, but you needn't be offended by a laugh at something that was indeed funny.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Passive aggressiveness, cute, but you needn't be offended by a laugh at something that was indeed funny.
To each his own, remember that. I'm not offended, rather, I think people should realize that there's opinions in this world other than their own.

To each his own, remember that. I'm not offended, rather, I think people should realize that there's opinions in this world other than their own.
There are, but they're wrong.

just copped the 25th anniv on blu-ray

Truth be told, I found Let the Right One In to be extremely overrated, it had a unique script, but unique doesn't always mean great, it this case, it simply means decent. I look at in more fondly in retrospect than I do while watching it. I love how you respect opinions and treat them with the utmost of respect, instead of being one of those guys that thinks their opinion is law.
when did you read the script?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
On an XMen binge ATM. Is it just me or is First Class possibly the best of the lot. Fassbender is such an awesome Magneto, I might have to concede that he's better than McKellan.

I just can't wait for Days of Future Past.

On an XMen binge ATM. Is it just me or is First Class possibly the best of the lot. Fassbender is such an awesome Magneto, I might have to concede that he's better than McKellan.
I also loved First Class. It was a refreshing change of pace from the previous films that focused on Wolverine (even though he's my favourite of the X-Men)

Also, Magneto is one of Marvel's best written villains ever.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Passion of Joan of Arc- See this hailed as one of the essential cinematic masterpieces, and i saw Mr.Minio give it an extremely high rating recently so i'm giving it a viewing.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Godfather

You know every few years you really want to rewatch epic movies,well time has come for me to rewatch The Godfather.Sorry for not posting to much,or talking about movies even when I post something,I didn't have too much free time.

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Godfather is one of those few films that are perfect in every way. Every year I find myself revisiting it and I find myself loving it even more.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)

This is the second last film I still have to see from the View Askewniverse films. Hoping for some good entertainment.