Spider-Man: Homecoming

Tools    

I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back
Asa butterflied is no longer in consideration . Here are the other possible actors that can be chose by marvel and Sony.
Tom Holland ,Charlie Plummer and Matthew Lintz

Whoever they choose, I just want the new person to portray the character in a refreshing and well done light. I can't wait to see the new Spider-man when he first appears in Captain America: Civil War.

I hope they don't do another origin story.
Again for the third time in two Spiderman threads dedicated to the new Spidey movie....originally posted in this thread.

Note: the original thread was created before this so everything here should actual be moved there.

Originally Posted by Jrs
Speaking with CraveOnline at the Avengers: Age of Ultron press junket, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige explained how they’ll be handling the introduction of Peter Parker.

By “reveal it in different ways,” Feige is essentially saying that Marvel won’t be ignoring Parker’s origin, just that the film won’t be a film about how he got his powers and who he was before. Instead, when we meet Parker next year – a year before his own movie – he’ll already be a hero in his own way. What the Spider-Man solo movie in 2017 can do is instead include flashback sequences and/or references to explain how he got his powers, similar to how Marvel’s TV division handled Daredevil’s origins in his new Netflix series. When viewers meet Matt Murdock in episode one, he already kicks ass and is a vigilante.

Source: Screenrant

Marisa Tomei is set to play Parker's Aunt May... way too young... bad choice.
I didn't know that I'm supposed to find Aunt May attractive...

Very true guys. From this day forth, I would totes do Aunt May until the neighbours complained of the smell.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
So the new Spidey film does now have an official title - Spider-Man: Homecoming

That's some official news. Over on the rumours front, Variety are reporting that Marvel/Sony are in early negotiations with Michael Keaton to play the villain. Who that villain would be is unknown but given his age you'd imagine that it narrows it down somewhat. In the last day or two there had been rumours that The Vulture would feature, and Keaton would certainly fit with that. I suppose there's also the chance that he could be the MCU's version of Norman Osborn. Or the 'villain' tag could be a bit misleading and he could be taking over as J. Jonah Jameson.

So the new Spidey film does now have an official title - Spider-Man: Homecoming

That's some official news. Over on the rumours front, Variety are reporting that Marvel/Sony are in early negotiations with Michael Keaton to play the villain. Who that villain would be is unknown but given his age you'd imagine that it narrows it down somewhat. In the last day or two there had been rumours that The Vulture would feature, and Keaton would certainly fit with that. I suppose there's also the chance that he could be the MCU's version of Norman Osborn. Or the 'villain' tag could be a bit misleading and he could be taking over as J. Jonah Jameson.
It would be a laugh if the Vulture was featured given what trouble Sam Raimi had over including him for Spider-Man 3.

All I can say is that that's a very kiddified logo isn't it? I'm not sure whether it's the best it could have been, and although I don't like the typeface for "Homecoming" either the Spider-Man face for the "o" is good.