Have you/ do you ever cry during movies?

Tools    

I cry a lotwhen watching movies

Fools Rush In
The Notebook
A Walk To Remember
Finding Neverland
West Side Story
Brian's Song
Terms of Endearment
Steel Magnolias
Beaches
The Outsiders
Ghost
Titanic
Charlotte's Web
An Officer And A Gentlemen

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
People Will Talk
My Father's Glory
My Mother's Castle
Night and Fog
Schindler's List
The Young in Heart
Lady For a Day
You Can't take It With You
Lost Horizon (1937)
Sunrise: The Story of Two Humans
City Lights
Paths of Glory
Spartacus
Jesus of Montreal
Black Robe

Blah, Blah, more Later.

ok here's my cry list:

1) The passion - i am a christian so go figure
2) I am sam - i almost drowned crying in this one all the while saying in my head.. be a man.. be a man
3) Braveheart - everytime he says freedom at the end
4) Legends of the fall - man the whole movie is a tear trap!

Fools Rush In
Let me guess...you cry with laughter with this movie!!! Right....

i remember.. i cried when i was a kid..the movie lion king...i did cried..wheew...

I am such a crybaby. I always get carried away easily.

I am such a crybaby. I always get carried away easily.
that only proves that we are human with soft heart...lols

I'm not ashamed to say yes, I have cried when watching certain type of movie. Sometimes even beauty, makes me cry..

The Notebook
A Walk To Remember
I felt like crying when I saw how Hollywood messed up those two best-selling books. Have you read the books, Bella Rose? Were you disappointed by how the movies changed the original stories? Not trying to pick a fight over them--just interested in your thoughts on the subject. Hope some of you others who liked those movies would also chime in. What did you think of the way The Notebook ended?

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Yes.
I always get emotional when I watch, "The Wizard of Oz."
Dorothy having to say good-bye when when she leaves Oz tears me up.
There are some other movies too, but I can't think of them at the moment.
i don't cry but i feel like she is torn to stay there no matter how much kansas is her home.
notebook,steel magnolias,once were warriors,my life,and legends of the fall to name a few...i cry every time i see the scene in ''walk the line'' where 'june' tells cash she doesnt love him. i guess because i realized i didnt love my ex like i used to and this summoned up the way i felt for him

I did cry in some movies. Big Daddy, Finding Neverland, the Patriot (Mel Gibson) come to mind. I remember I had glassy eyes even in Peter Pan (the last one, not with Robin Williams).

Con Air made me cry so many times. The end part where the family got together was really very touching.

The movie "Cast Away" by Tom Hanks made me cry...
I really feel the loneliness that this movie showcases...
The Lesson: "No Man is an Island"

I am a big baby bawler when it comes to crying at movies. I was sobbing at the end of The Lord Of The Rings:Return Of The King and I didn't even see it in the theatre. I watched the trilogy on DVD a few years later.

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
I get glassy eyed a lot at the movies though there are rarely tears rolling down my cheeks. In any case I'm happy that the movies have such a strong effect on me, that's probably why I'm so obsessed with them. The two that I distinctly remember getting me this year in theaters were King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters and Lars and the Real Girl.

i'm very emotional that's why i always cry whenever i watch touchy movies.