Apple TV

Tools    

I liked Larson in "Room". I think she may have won an Oscar for that performance. I watched one episode of "Lessons in Chemistry" and was out. I actually read the book and I still didn't find the show to be entertaining, but it's not a genre that I typically have a lot of affection for. I was invited to a book club and it was one of the books that we read. I read a ton but I'm finding, and this is something I learned about myself that I didn't previously know, that it's very difficult for me to sustain a practice to read books that I'm not enjoying or have no genuine interest in, so the book club hasn't been as enjoyable as I was hoping it would be. A friend invited me so I join when I've read the book. I feel uncomfortable going if I haven't read the book even though it's also a social group.

I liked Larson in "Room". I think she may have won an Oscar for that performance. I watched one episode of "Lessons in Chemistry" and was out. I actually read the book and I still didn't find the show to be entertaining, but it's not a genre that I typically have a lot of affection for. I was invited to a book club and it was one of the books that we read. I read a ton but I'm finding, and this is something I learned about myself that I didn't previously know, that it's very difficult for me to sustain a practice to read books that I'm not enjoying or have no genuine interest in, so the book club hasn't been as enjoyable as I was hoping it would be. A friend invited me so I join when I've read the book. I feel uncomfortable going if I haven't read the book even though it's also a social group.
Same for me. Yes, she won an Oscar for Room. Not sure I got through the Chemistry pilot. Imagine memorizing all those chemicals in the script.