What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Um.... what exactly is in them there jelly beans lines?

Right now I am just checking out MoFo and being a bit lazy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Oopsies, late reply. Um, what was in those jelly beans? A pinch of Audrey Hepburn + a smidgen of Julie Andrews, is the answer to that question. I think.

Just got done my math tutor gig. Killing time at the public library, waiting for someone I'm supposed to meet. Ho-ho, it is snowing.

Welcome to the human race...
Getting some time on the Internet in before getting ready for work.

i'm having a great day..everything was perfect..
till i thought of the works awaiting for me in the office..everything was ruined..

I got the strangest phone call from Jason while at work. A mutual friend of ours called him up and asked what happened btw us, why we broke up. Jason panicked and called home. I guess when I got rid of information on Facebook earlier it told the world that I ended my relationship with Jason ...lmao. So Jason was all scared. Gosh facebook is the drama capital of the internet!

Eating my breakfast.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I am on hold with Netflix.

Certifiably troglodytic.
How many miles do you run?
I'm up to twenty miles per week right now...today's plan is for an "easy" five-mile run. But the fun is on Saturdays, which is my endurance run. Got a fun lil' 9-miler lined up this weekend.

My body's actually still recovering a bit from the 8-miler last Saturday, which has me wondering if I should cross-train today.