Godzilla Returning to the Big Screen

Tools    

There was also a teaser video of test footage shown at Comic Con but can't find a video of it anywhere. He was showing what his vision of the film is going to be.

And this is apparantly a shot from the test footage:

I feel like there will be very few practical effects movies made anymore! That's sad because practical effects almost always look superior

Some very unusual but excellent casting, the British actress Sally Hawkins has joined the cast of this new Godzilla film - cast also includes so far: Juliette Binoche, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor Johnson and Bryan Cranston who were announced a few months back.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Looking forward to this movie. I didn't mind the last Godzilla if ime honest.

I feel like there will be very few practical effects movies made anymore! That's sad because practical effects almost always look superior
I actually like the flashy look of GCI though. Practical effects can be great too, though.

On the outside looking in.
Will be interesting to see the final budget on this; PACIFIC RIM didn't exactly light up the box-office.

The Japanese Godzilla films never really had a lot in the way of story line. They were mostly special effects and action. There is a good documentary which can be downloaded on the 3 men who wore the Godzilla suits.

The American one sucked, and Godzilla contemptuously beat him in Final Wars.

Well I hope this sequel will be a lot better than the last one.. something more close to the Japanese Godzilla...

What do you guys think?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Is Tim Burton going to direct it? Johnny Depp would be a great Godzilla or maybe Helena Bonham Carter.
Godzilla with claws like scissors ....

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm always up for a good creature feature. It's exciting that Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston and Ken Wantanabe are in it.