Sopranos the movie?

Tools    

Apparently theres talks of a Soprano movie since the success of the 5th season and the unanswered questions. It could work what does everyone else think about this?

In Tyler We Trust
Nope its good as a TV Show just leave it the way it is

I certainly hope there will be one!
The Sopranos was the best TV show ever made....Pure genius!!

sounds great. a proper way to wrap things up instead of sticking with that retarded finale. although some key characters would be missing in it.

Every episode is pretty close to being a full length movie. No way do I ever see a movie being made of it though. Espicially one that continues from the television show.

there has been chat that if a Soprano's movie was ever to be made that David Chase said it would be a prequel not a follow on to the TV series which was the best thing ever. the end wasn't retarded at all it just didn't answer all the questions which is exactly the way it should be because the end of the series does not mean the end of that way of life for those characters!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen any of the Sopranoes so I cant comment on it. But there is this rumour that tis is going to be made and also a friends movie. TV shows should stay on the TV that sex and the city god dam that was bad enough on the small screen I cant even imagine sitting in the cinema to watch a group of old tarts winge on about pms and guff like that. Sorry I know people are going to complain but TV shows stay the hell on TV for all our sanity PLEASE!