Scary movie 4
4.55%
1 votes
The Poseidon adventure
13.64%
3 votes
The forbidden planet
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

So here we have an actor unlike any other. The maan who wasn't normal and couldn't submiz to a normal type of acting. He just couldn't do it. Save The Forbidden Planet. He was different.

1. Repossessed
2. Wrongfully Accused
3. The Naked Gun 2 1/2- The Smell of Fear
4. Airplane!
5. The Naked Gun 33 1/3: The final insult
6. Superhero movie
7. Scary movie 4
8. Spy hard
9. The forbidden planet

Don't call me Shirley. "I just wanted to let you know, we're all counting on you."

So here we have an actor unlike any other. The maan who wasn't normal and couldn't submiz to a normal type of acting. He just couldn't do it. Save The Forbidden Planet. He was different.

1. Repossessed
2. Wrongfully Accused
3. The Naked Gun 2 1/2- The Smell of Fear
4. Airplane!
5. The Naked Gun 33 1/3: The final insult
6. Superhero movie
7. Scary movie 4
8. Spy hard
9. The forbidden planet

Loved Leslie Nielsen. Wasn't it great that all these actors who'd been in such serious roles finally got to be silly. Robert Stack and Lloyd Bridges were hilarious in Airplane!

My favourite has to be Forbidden Planet, though. It's an incredible film, especially the design of the technology. And probably the proto-Star Trek film.

Don't call me Shirley. "I just wanted to let you know, we're all counting on you."
hahaa yeah

You mean when thex're landing and in the beginning he walks in the cockpit "I just wanted to let you know, we're all counting on you." An then in the middle of the landing again; "I just wanted to let you know, we're all counting on you."

My favorite scene however has got to be The Saturday night fever:

Loved Leslie Nielsen. Wasn't it great that all these actors who'd been in such serious roles finally got to be silly. Robert Stack and Lloyd Bridges were hilarious in Airplane!

My favourite has to be Forbidden Planet, though. It's an incredible film, especially the design of the technology. And probably the proto-Star Trek film.
Yeah...i don't like serious anyway.

Ranking the overall movie, regardless of how large or small Leslie's role may be, my top ten would be...

1. Airplane!
2. The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!
3. Nuts (1987)
4. Creepshow (1982)
5. Forbidden Planet
6. The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell Of Fear
7. Airplane II: The Sequel
8. Ransom! (1956)
9. Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult
10. The Creature Wasn't Nice/Naked Space/Spaceship!

]
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
1. Airplane!
2. The Naked Gun
3. The Naked gun 2 and a ahalf
4. The Naked gun 333333333333333.22
5. Spy Hard

Airplane for sure. Quoting his lines never gets old

Thank you...I was just about to post that the poll at the top of the thread forgot about this movie.
Rather I forgot about it. Or rather never even heard of it. I appologize, I guess I shouldn't make polls with such a limited knowledge.