Best Tarantino Film?

Tools    

Inglorious Bastards is my choice, followed by Pulp Fiction.

Blissfully Oblivious
Quentin Tarantino is one of my favorite directors. All of his films are classics in my book but I have to say that Django Unchained and Inglorious Basterds are my top two favorites with Django taking the top spot.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I think - Pulp Fiction. Another things are trash!

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill (vol 1 and Vol 2)
3. Django Unchained ( for dat shootout)

1.) Pulp Fiction
2.) Jackie Brown
3.) Kill Bill: Volume 1
4.) The Hateful Eight
5.) Reservoir Dogs
6.) Kill Bill: Volume 2
7.) Django Unchained
8.) Inglourious Basterds
9.) Death Proof

The first eight range from one of my top ten films of all time to really, really good. Only the last one is a real letdown and despite its many flaws, it's still got a couple great sequences.

1.Reservoir Dogs
2.Pulp Fiction
3.Inglorious Basterds
4.Jackie Brown
5.Kill Bill (both)
6.Django Unchained (needs a rewatch, only one i've seen once)
7.Deathproof

Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction
Nah.
I realize that PF is the more ambitious project, but it's never really clicked for me like RD. I remember it more as a series of awesome moments than a cohesive picture. I wouldn't chalk it up to the complexity of the nonlinear narrative either. RD is just such a beautifully simple, bottled picture. Somebody shrink Tarantino's budget for the sake of his career.

Personal favorites asside, I think anyone who doesn't admit that Pulp Fiction is Tarantino's best film is just plain wrong.
Tarantino himself thought Inglourious Basterds was his best so let's not pretend there isn't room for more than one legitimate opinion on the matter.

Jackie Brown, when I really think about it. Pulp Fiction, the rest of the time.

I think they're all special but True Romance is the one I've watched most. Love the eggplant scene. Django, PF and KB. My top 4.

Hard to deny Pulp Fiction still doesn't stand as his greatest film. But jeez, despite Deathproof he has a very strong portfolio. All of his films are highly enjoyable.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Pulp Fiction is legendary, but Reservoir Dogs is just a better movie. I really believe that certain movies are better because they are more simple, and therefore allow you to get more out of character development or plot. Most of us here being Cinephiles, we can usually take a film like Pulp Fiction(still using the work of Tarantino as our medium) and make sense of the non linear story and the heaps of pop culture references, where as a lot of people I've heard speak about most of his films in general as being convoluted. So that's why I think for all intents and purposes that Reservoir Dogs is better, because it's simply more accessible imo. Oh and this