Mad About You

Tools    

Season 3 Ep 23. Why would Paul lie and say his mother was sorry she couldn't come with him. You know his mother never said that. Lisa still has her job...I'm impressed. Why would Jamie trust Ira to buy a gift for Paul? Paul cracked me up pulling stuff out of their cabinet to make an anniversary present. That movie poster was awesome. Jamie doesn't like it so she wants Paul not to like it...classic Jamie. They met a newsstand? Didn't they meet in Jamie's office? Paul's rant in the Twilight Room was excellent. OK, so this is some out of body thing? Or because the newsstand burned down they're not married anymore?

Season 3 Ep 24, which is the conclusion of the previous episode and the season finale. As I suspected, the burning of the newsstand has triggered a time warp thing where Paul and Jamie haven't met yet. Why did Jamie go to her office? Howe many first meetings are we going to be given a Paul and Jamie first meeting? OK, this is just a little cosmic cute for me. Ira going out with Jamie? Seriously? :I could walk one end of the park to other, no problem." They included Susannah in this, didn't see that coming. You challenge my analogies?" Seemed kind of odd for a season finale, but I did like the final scene,.

I have decided that I'm not watching anymore of this. Each episode is just more of the same. Paul bending over backwards to please the un-pleasable Jamie. It just seems like nothing's good enough for her and no matter what Paul does, Jamie is not happy and each episode is just a variation on this theme and three seasons of this is enough, I'm out.