The Three Stooges

Tools    

Well, Will Sasso I can see as Curly. He's from Mad TV. He's definitely not A-list, though. Chris D... I have no idea.

This looks like it's turning out to be like a Direct-to-DVD movie.

Semper Fooey
I think that Chris guy played Robin Williams in a TV movie and Hayes played Jerry Lewis in another.

Semper Fooey
Anyone remember this horrible attempt to make a Marx Brother movie without the Marx Brothers with that hilarious comedian John Turturro?

I think that Chris guy played Robin Williams in a TV movie
This movie went from Sean Penn, Jim Carrey and Benicio Del Toro to some guy who played Robin Williams in a TV movie...

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
OMG, that was beyond terrible!

Anyone remember this horrible attempt to make a Marx Brother movie without the Marx Brothers with that hilarious comedian John Turturro?

Semper Fooey
I think this turned out so bad it was a straight to video. But look at the impressive cast.

oooo, this is definitely gonna be a hit or miss

I see you....
i bought some dvd's of this guys last month at walmart. they're so hilarious but wouldn't want to let my kids watch them becoz of seeming violence in their acts.

Semper Fooey
You have to be kidding. Tons of kids grew up watching that stuff.

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!
I can't believe the Farrellys are making this movie, though they have been so bad in the last few years that I guess it is not that far-fetched that they would turn to ruining a pre-existing goldmine of a property. Did anyone here see Hall Pass? Just watched it last weekend and it was just as crappy as I thought it would be. Good times. At least Nicky Whelan was a pleasant surprise.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Just to get my two cents in, this is the worst idea ever.

Nuck, nuck, nuck! The Three Stooges has a release date

Sep 9, 2011

20th Century Fox (via Collider) has settled on a release date for The Three Stooges, from writer/directors The Farrelly Brothers.

The Three Stooges stars Sean Hayes as Larry, Chris Diamantopoulos as Moe, and Will Sasso as Curly. The movie will be made up of three segments, just like the television series, with the brothers trying to save their childhood home, stumbling upon a murder plot, and ending up on a reality TV show. Honestly, this film sounds like a disaster, but I’d like nothing more than to be pleasantly surprised. The cast also includes Jane Lynch, Larry David, Jennifer Hudson, and Sophia Vergara.
Look for the film April 4th, 2012.

Semper Fooey
First off, there is no real Three Stooges television series. They are just talking about the presentation of three edited theatrical shorts together in an hour show. The shorts existed before any series. This is going to be segments almost twice as long as the original shorts. And man is this going to stink. At least the original idea was going to have name actors in the roles and maybe that would have been interesting to see. But who cares about these actors and the Brothers have had a bad track record lately and are really at their best when they combine some romance with their slapstick and this is not going to be that.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Just once again, this is the worst idea ever.

Official look at The Three Stooges

Oct 27, 2011

Collider has given us our first official look at The Farrelly Brothers’ The Three Stooges. The film stars Will Sasso as Curly, Sean Hayes as Larry, and Chris Diamantopoulos as Moe.

The Three Stooges opens on April 4th, 2012.

i never was fan of threestogesi like certien esidpeos. i never realy gotten into them ilike i love lucy or the hooney mooners better.

The Stooges are getting taller.
CGI'ed up to be a bit shorter...and CGI'ed down to be a little less funnier, for reality's sake?

Semper Fooey
Trailer just out. Strangely, it is Larry who seems to be most off. First time I saw a hot nun in a bikini.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/article...e-stooges.html

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I think I know who's gonna win all the Razzies next year.