How many Oscars does Marvel have?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
How's this. I just realised Suicide Squad was one of my winning oscar picks, and I havent even seen it.

I'm surprised Dr Strange didnt get a nom. Mads looked amazing. Hell, that guy would still look amazing with a paper bag over his head but still, I liked his makeup.

Looks pretty itchy.

Going now to google suicide squad makeup.

Wow, my mistake re: the makeup. I know they layered CGI over it, but that's pretty elaborate. I guess not as elaborate as the stuff posted above, but yeah, cool.

Wow, my mistake re: the makeup. I know they layered CGI over it, but that's pretty elaborate. I guess not as elaborate as the stuff posted above, but yeah, cool.
Isnt it great.

I googled SS makeup. Personally I dont think it's a patch on that but well done to the winning makeup artists. They all work very long and strange hours so bravo to them.

Harley Quinn, 'nuff seen.
Margot is another who would even rock a paper bag. I think she's lovely.

Zapped a few posts. No big deal, but it was clearly at an impasse re: this IMDB stuff. Carry on. Not that the prospects for the on-topic stuff are particularly rosy...

OK I have a slight OT question just re mkeup. Are there regulations on american shoots about actors smoking in the makeup trailers? I only ask because Mads is a chain smoker and I cant imagine that Dr Strnge makeup being a 2 minute job, or that makeup artists would tolerate an actor jumping up every 5 minutes to go outside for a fag.

Maybe we can ban or actively discourage, past talk of drama/problems that occurred on other boards. I fear that past history/problems are going to change the community feel of MoFo, into more of a social media chat board.

I know at one time MoFo had both movie discussion forums and chat forums and it was decided to do away with the chat, so to focus the board on movie related stuff. I'm here because I love movies, I have no interest in social media drama chit chat.

How's this. I just realised Suicide Squad was one of my winning oscar picks, and I havent even seen it.
It's still mind boggling how SS managed to land that one, Their biggest offering was Killer Croc and it really looked like TV level f/x.

Maybe they won for Will Smith's shaved head...

I'm now convinced these oscars were rigged (arent they always?). No love for Lion and no love for the makeup on a fine Danish Man. It's all Trump's fault.

I'd still like an answer to my smoking in makeup trailers question if anyone here knows people in the industry over there

Per this...

Yeah, just a general note to everyone that I might nuke a bunch more posts if they end up relitigating a bunch of preexisting IMDB arguments, simply for being off-topic.
...I've deleted a few posts. I realize it may be unrealistic to ask people to discuss this topic without veering off into everyone's personal history, but if that's the case, I'll just have to close the thread.

Suicide Squad - 1- DC

Big Hero Six - 1 - Marvel

The Dark Knight - 3 - DC

Spiderman 2 - 2 - Marvel

Road to Perdition - 4 - DC

Men in Black - 3 - Marvel

Batman - 5 - DC

Superman - 6 - DC

So it's 6-3 right now