Bloodrayne

Tools    

Title: Bloodrayne
Release Date: TBA 2005
Studio: Brightlight Pictures
Director: Uwe Boll
Screenwriter: Guinevere Turner
Starring: Kristanna Loken, Ben Kingsley, Michelle Rodriguez, Michael Madsen, Will Sanderson, Matt Davis, Udo Kier, Michael Pare, Geraldine Chaplin, Billy Zane
Plot Summary: Similar to the popular video game, the film is based on a sexy, supernatural huntress named BloodRayne (Loken), who is an unholy breed of human and vampire. She is an explosive force with gymnastic dexterity and has an intense lust for blood and action. Trained by a secret agency called the Brimstone Society which hunts down and eliminates supernatural threats around the globe, BloodRayne is confronted by the deadliest of all creatures, the powerful and evil Kagan, King of the Vampires (Kingsley). Davis portrays Sebastian and Madsen is Vladimir, two of the greatest vampire hunters. Rodriguez plays Katarin, who runs the local Brimstone Society chapter.
Promo Teaser
International Trailer
TV Spot

Movie Forums Member
please don't promote uwe boll's crapfest.
Why are u promoting Uwe Boll's Crapfest.
Do u know who Uwe Boll is?
Have u seen house of the dead and alone in the dark?
if not please do!
2 of the crappiest movies ever made!

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I remember this being slagged over over 12months ago on GameGossip. From what i remember this film is set in Medievil times, the problem being it's supposed to be set during World War 2.

But don't quote me on that.

Movie Forums Member
Originally Posted by jrs
Have you seen Bloodrayne? Yes I know who Boll is and his previous films sucked. But with Bloodrayne, give it a chance.
nope, Boll is crap, He bashes his the fans of the game when they don't like it. He somehows Pays homage to Lord of the Rings in his House of the Dead movie.

He ruined Christian Slater.

He constantly talks about the sex scene in bloodrayne like thats the main attraction, more lesbian sex wheee...

from the looks of it the coreography and camera direction will be crap

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/561/561884p1.html

There were 280 people in the test screening and only these five idiots think it's a bad movie…

Claims that 280 people thought Alone in the Dark was a good movie and only 5 thought it was bad. OBVIOUSLY LYING!

The thing actually is, everybody who saw it really likes the movie, but it is a complicated movie.

sorry Alone in the Dark was not a complicated movie

IGNFF: (Laugh) So will Alone in the Dark be pretty loyal to the videogame?

BOLL: Yeah, this is what the main point is, that we really followed the story of New Nightmare… It really follows the mood of Alone in the Dark and the story and the Edward Carnby character and the office 713 and why they are investigating and why they were built up basically… All that stuff that was necessary to make Atari happy.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...tpost&p=256636

IGNFF: How did you come up with the CGI design of the creatures?

BOLL: This was actually a big [thing]. In the beginning, we tried to get material from Atari in regards to Alone in the Dark Part 5 and they developed a few creatures for the game, but we didn't like [those]. We developed our own creatures, and everything that you do looks always like Aliens. (Laughs)

definately contradicting himself by not using the same monsters in the Alone in the Dark video game put into the movie.

IGNFF: It's always hard to avoid that Alien look.

BOLL: (Laughs) Yeah, nobody can get rid of it. We tried to do it a little different now that there is that spine coming out of the tail of the creature. And so we have a little, like a Tyrannosaurus style with an Alien skin. So it's always, whatever develops, it will always be similar to something before it, like The Relic creature for example. The version we have now I liked. I think it's a very violent, dark creature that you don't want to get bitten by… (Laughs)

Uwe Boll also lacks creativity, obviously the monsters in Alone in the Dark almost look exactly like the Aliens

IGNFF: How many theaters does Alone reach this weekend?

BOLL: 2,200. Hide and Seek has 3,100 or something like that, so they will make more box office, but the question is did they make also a better screen per screen average… The estimates right now are eight million for the weekend if you go to [box office prediction] websites. Eight million would not be great but would be good. Let's say this way, I would not be disappointed...

Obviously blind to how bad his movie is.
Read the whole interviews you'll see

and obviously Uwe Boll is nothing but a cry baby and a joke to the movie industry and to all movie goers everywhere and a disgrace to all gamers in the world.

I'm 100% sure Bloodrayne is going to be as crappy as Alone in the Dark and House of the Dead. This is Uwe Boll were talking about here the worst mainstream crap director ever, Worse then Ed Wood.
Atleast Ed Wood was a nice guy, but uwe boll swears and contradicts himself alot.

www.uweboll.com

Oh, not another Uwe Boll masterpiece. Michael Madsen looks like a dumbass.

speilberg,kurosawa,scorsese,coppola,welles,kubrick,hitchcock,lean combined dont have half the talent that uwe boll posses in a single pubic hair.He is the cinematic shakespear of modern times!

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
thank god he didn't do Resident Evil

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by casa
speilberg,kurosawa,scorsese,coppola,welles,kubrick,hitchcock,lean combined dont have half the talent that uwe boll posses in a single pubic hair.He is the cinematic shakespear of modern times!

could you name some of his films for me Casa, never heard of him

I watched the trailer for this movie, and i gotta tell ya i think it looks pretty damn bad.

Uwe Boll needs to stop making movies. If I met him on the sreet I'd kick him in the nuts, kiddnap him, strap him into a chair clockwork orange style, and force him to watch House of the Dead over and over again.

His only escape would be to swallow his own tounge. Which I bleive is technically suicide, and everyone know suicides go to hell

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
could you name some of his films for me Casa, never heard of him
lol youd be better not knowing, he's truly awfull

You ready? You look ready.
You've got to be kidding me?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza