Best obscure characters in films

Tools    

What are your favorite movie characters who are either minor characters or just little-known.

Here's an example - the "imposter" 00 agent in The Living Daylights - he's a minor Bond villain only scene in the intro scene but he had a very badass and professional vibe (compared to a lot of the cheesier Bond henchman) - it's a shame he didn't get a larger role in the movie:

Sorry I had uploaded wrong clip:

Welcome to the human race...
Speaking of The Living Daylights, I'd nominate the bodyguard who has a drawn-out kitchen fight with the main blond henchman.

I like this question...minor/obscure characters that I love off the top of my head:

Marilyn Monroe as Miss Casswell in All About Eve

Slim Pickens as Taggert in Blazing Saddles

Bill Murray as Arthur Denton in Little Shop of Horrors

Annie Potts as Janine in Ghostbusters

Stephen Tobolowsky as Ned Ryerson in Groundhog Day

Barry Miller as Bobby C. in Saturday Night Fever

Edie McClurg as Ed Rooney's secretary in Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Gene Wilder as Eugene Grizzard in Bonnie and Clyde

Ron Carey as Brophy in High Anxiety

Ed Wynn as Uncle Albert in Mary Poppins

Frank Vincent as Billy Batts in Goodfellas

Bernadette Peters as the Warden's Secretary in The Longest Yard

Sydney Lassick as Cheswick in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Anthony Holland as the desk clerk in The Out of Towners

Gina Hect as Judith in St Elmo's Fire

Speaking of The Living Daylights, I'd nominate the bodyguard who has a drawn-out kitchen fight with the main blond henchman.
The henchman name's Necros - and speaking of him I think he's the best and most underrated Bond henchman by far

Toecutter from Mad Max is definitely one of the best underrated villains - the guy who played him did a great portrayal of a very crazy, unpredictable psychopath with all of his eccentric gestures and mannerisms - almost like Health Ledger's Joker in the Dark Knight.

Welcome to the human race...
The henchman name's Necros - and speaking of him I think he's the best and most underrated Bond henchman by far
Yeah, I forgot his name at the moment. I don't really think that much of most of the blond henchmen from Bond films since they all just feel like attempts to recapture the excellence of Red Grant, the original "evil blond henchman" from From Russia with Love.

Hard to argue with Bronson PInchot in Beverly Hills Cop...there aren't a lot of people out there who can steal scenes from Eddie Murphy but Pinchot did just that.

Matthew Lillard aka Serial Killer in "Hackers".

Yeah, I forgot his name at the moment. I don't really think that much of most of the blond henchmen from Bond films since they all just feel like attempts to recapture the excellence of Red Grant, the original "evil blond henchman" from From Russia with Love.
Red Grant didn't actually get a lot of screen time in FRWL.