Most overrated movie of the year? (2017)

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Wait, someone said this was good? Where are they, I want to hit them!
Funnily enough, it was on the IMDb Bottom 100 and now it's not so clearly someone's been giving it comparatively nice ratings.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
Funnily enough, it was on the IMDb Bottom 100 and now it's not so clearly someone's been giving it comparatively nice ratings.
That movie hurt me. I can't even watch it again to make fun of it. Something so lazy and pandering only angers me deep inside.

That movie hurt me. I can't even watch it again to make fun of it. Something so lazy and pandering only angers me deep inside.
You saw it?

I am the Watcher in the Night
I was gonna say WW, which I just barely watched.

But then I thought, it never reached the hype that Logan did. It's a good movie and the opening 45 minutes or so are really good at setting the scene but like his previous movies, they descend into stupidity and boring "fight" scenes. More of a 6/10 type of movie than the essential movie it was made out to be.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Legend in my own mind
WW without a doubt.

Legend in my own mind
Either Get Out, Baby Driver or perhaps Hacksaw Ridge. All bordering on awful.

Also that Star Wars thing. Haven't seen it but I can't imagine it warranting the amount of times I hear of it every day.
I loved all three of those