Egg nug

Tools    

The family is coming over tomorrow and I'm looking for the world's greatest egg nog recipe! I found this site but the classic version sounds bland to me. Does anyone have a favorite egg nug recipe? Non-alcoholic if possible~

The Classic one doesn’t have enough sugar in it if you‘re not going to add alcohol … I would use ¾ to 1 cup of sugar instead of the ¼ cup and I normally use 2 teaspoons of Vanilla… I’ve never cooked it on the stove either… I always just beat the eggs with an electric mixer until they are very frothy and slowly add the sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg (½ teaspoon)
… and then stir in the milk and chill… and I always garnish it with more nutmeg and chocolate shavings… (I use a Hershey bar… )

You can substitute 2 cups of the milk with 2 cups of whipping cream if you want it really rich and thick…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I just get the store bought one my dad makes some but it has spike in it making it pretty nasty!(I sneaked a taste!)
Home made without being spiked would be nice through.Enjoy it and merry Christmas!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!