no
35.71%
10 votes
maybe
7.14%
2 votes
not sure
28 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I hate the "missed opportunities" section because I don't read that damn thing everyday and it makes me wonder how many opportunities I have missed!

I could be living in the lap of luxury in France right now had I discovered an opportunity waiting for me on Craigslist sometime ago.

It's the ultimate evil.

My life isn't written very well.
Right on Jason! Keep us abreast!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Some oddball e-mail arrived from somebody "new in town, looking to meet people". It was too strange to take seriously.

Nothing from my blind Romeo. Perhaps he didn't see it?

I wasn't too serious about finding him earlier, but right now, on a Friday night, while I am alone, I wish I had! He was so cute and I am dying to know what it's like to make love to a hot blind guy. I bet there's a lot of touching, a lot of holding, etc. etc.

He may have been blind and he may have hearing loss, but God gave him sexiness and I hope he's had or will get plenty of physical pleasure in his life.

Disability is not hindrance to be loved. But dating a disabled person needs lots of patience and understanding. I just want to say that if you will pursue a person with disability just be sure you meant it.

Absolutely not. How would I explain it to my wife?
"Honey, I'm dating a disabled person."

Wife cuts your nuts off.

WIFE: "So? I'm married to one!"

Depends on the extent of the disability, but love is a strange thing. If the conditions are right, anything can happen.

Unregistered Illegal User
I don't have any problems dating Barbara Gordon or Alicia Masters . In fact i'd be lucky if they even took the time to smile at me.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

I think the real question should be: Would a disabled person date any of this bunch. I mean, they're only crippled not crazy.