The Official NFL Thread

Tools    

Damn, I wanted the Bills to beat those dirty birds.
They settled for beating them dirty Chiefs.

Report: Robert Kraft made decision to part ways with Bill Belichick after Week 10 loss to Colts
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-loss-to-colts

Wow. This is my first time hearing about this. I mean, the writing was certainly on the wall and all, but it's still kind of shocking.

In the end though our hatred for the Patriots and their obnoxious fanbase shines through it all, like a beacon of pure and righteous light.

I think most of them bailed on the team when Brady did.

Anyway, we'll see if it's true, but I think the move will ultimately be about the need to turn the page. Not like he's had a lot to work with the last few years.

Dallas wins.

I hope they go to the Superbowl.
Honestly, Dak gets so much of thoughtless guff that I find myself cheering for them out of pure reflex, the same way I do for guys like Clayton Kershaw, or anyone who people start writing little narratives about.

Odd that that would leak out now. It'll be non stop these final weeks of the season. Can't say that I'm shocked with them potentially getting a possible franchise qb or potential franchise OT with their pick in the draft. He's whiffed on quite a few drafts in the last few years. Mac started out as a good solid qb but he has derailed into a shell of any potential he had just 2 seasons. Injuries have also not helped. I also can't say how a person in their 70's apposed to his 50's can effectively have control over all facets of building a team successfully without relinquishing a bit of the reigns. No doubt I think he'll want to be involved somewhere because he's a football lifer. On to [insert opponent here].

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Odd that that would leak out now. It'll be non stop these final weeks of the season. Can't say that I'm shocked with them potentially getting a possible franchise qb or potential franchise OT with their pick in the draft. He's whiffed on quite a few drafts in the last few years. Mac started out as a good solid qb but he has derailed into a shell of any potential he had just 2 seasons. Injuries have also not helped. I also can't say how a person in their 70's apposed to his 50's can effectively have control over all facets of building a team successfully without relinquishing a bit of the reigns. No doubt I think he'll want to be involved somewhere because he's a football lifer. On to [For the love of everything, please not the Panthers].

I think most of them bailed on the team when Brady did.

Anyway, we'll see if it's true, but I think the move will ultimately be about the need to turn the page. Not like he's had a lot to work with the last few years.
Those are called bandwagoners lol.

As bad as that was it was still a TD short of the 70 the Dolphins hung on Denver.

As bad as that was it was still a TD short of the 70 the Dolphins hung on Denver.
But the Broncos went on a five game winning streak after that and have a shot at the playoffs.