Helping my mum finding her favorite childhood movie :)

Tools    

Hello forum! As the title said I'm helping my mum to find her favorite childhood movie, wich she has forgotten the title of.

A bit of info about the movie she provided me with :

Supposedly, one of the beatles members are in this movie
Goldie Hawn is also, supposedly, in the movie
Its called "somethingsomething years BC (like 2457378 years BC).
One of the scenes they ride a slip'n'slide into the ice age
Another scene they boil a gigantic dinosaur egg inside a crater, then carries the egg back to the caves.
They say one single line in the entire movie, and that line is "oh s.h.i.t" at the very end of it.

Would be really appreciated if anyone could help me with this

Thanks beforehand
/kezori

Ringo Starr was in a film called Caveman but I don't remember Goldie being in it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Semper Fooey
There is absolutely no Golide Hahn movie like that.

I never saw Caveman, but since the last line is a gag, it seems the most likely movie.

Other movies with similiar settings like 20000 BC are not comedies.

There is one other possibility I'll look into, but it doen't have Goldie either.

It's been ages since I watched Caveman... and don't remember the slip'n'slide scene but the huge dino egg scene is ringing bells and the "oh ****" ... I just looked and Shelley Long is in it so maybe that's who your Mom thought was Goldie...

It's almost definitely Caveman, which I actually sat down and watched, albeit with a group of friends, MST3K-style. I imagine they're just confusing Goldie Hawn with Shelley Long, as Cait suggested.

Semper Fooey
I just got back amd I realized Shelly Long who I saw in a clip decades ago was in it. The word does appear in the movie. The only other prehistoric comedy I am aware of is When Women Wore Tails, but no one would confuse Senta Berger with Goldie Hahn and it has English dialogue unlike the mostly grunts in Caveman.

Yes! i looked into it and Caveman is the one!

Thank you so very much you who helped me!