Me too.

Tools    

Okay, no more long questions.
No. Just a lot more of them is all!

How old were you when you read your first adult book?

I don't know. It depends. In fourth grade I tried to read King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and couldn't. It was just too boring. I've always read novels, but it depends if you consider The Adrian Mole Diaries [sixth grade] an adult book. The first full on piece of adult fiction I can remember reading is Kane and Abel by Jeffery Archer when I was fourteen or something. But seems wrong, doesn't it? When I was fourteen? I don't know.

What circumstance led to your first kiss?

Five year old Matt just happened to find another five year old that was willing to experiment kissing like in the movie under a bed while their parents had a dinner party...

What decided your desire to become a filmmaker?

I'm not sure. I used to want to be an actor and I guess I slowly came to the realisation that I would have more power as a director. And you know me. I'm a control freak. Then I started watching a lot of movies, a lot of older movies, and I started reading a lot more about filmmaking. Became pretentious and then it was like, "Hang on. I actually want to do this now. I'm not just saying it to be different. It isn't just a hobby either. I really want to go to film school. I really want to be a filmmaker."

Have you ever been in a fistfight?

No. I haven't. How strange. You would expect that someone like myself has been, but no. I've been in plenty of verbal fights, and my fair share of physical fights, but I don't recall a punch having been thrown at all, at any point.

Actually that isn't one hundred percent true. Myself and my friend Jack decided to start a fight club and so we had a fist fight with punching. But we both got so hurt we never did it again, and as it was planned I'm not going to count it...

Do you like, love, or hate Kevin Costner?

I haven't seen enough to judge. I've seen Waterworld. That was laughable. I've seen Dances With Wolves which shouldn't have won the Oscar but wasn't terrible all the same.

If a girl you like a lot asked you to wear her panties, would you?

No. No I would not.

What’s your favorite flavor of cake?

Chocolate mud cake.

If I walked up and punched you in the nose, what would you do?

Cry. And curse like a damned sailor.

I’ve lived in Hollywood before, and had a love/hate attitude towards it, I might want to move there again. If you move there, can I be your roommate?

I'm already going to be living with the director of Oblivion and splitting the rent. But if we get a three bedroom deal and you agree to pay your fair share of the rent, sure, why the Hell not?

Are you a cat or dog person?

Dog. Except my dog was killed. By a truck. While I was on holiday. Thankyou for bringing this up. Insensitive prick!

For my younger years I was raised on horseback and motorcycles, if I offered one to you, which one would you take?

Horse. I have no idea why. Before I wanted to be an actor I wanted to be a swagman. I have never had conventional goals.

If you went back in time, whom would you choose for a one-night stand? Pat Benetar or Deborah Harry (Blondie)?

I don't know who they are! I'd choose Natalie Wood. She'll feel pretty. Oh so pretty. Trust me. And dirty! She'll be feeling some of that!

Apples or oranges?

Get this. I don't eat fruit. Now that's democracy!

Perry Mason or Matlock?

Don't know who they are because of the Australian factor. I'll say Matlock because it has my name in it. And because of The Simpsons and the Matlock expressway!

If I met you someday and offered you a toke on a joint, would you accept?

Nope. I've never done marijuana and never plan to. The only drug I would ever consider taking is acid. And if you offered it to me I would chicken out, say, "No", cry, and run away like a little baby girl.

If you were offered to either be the biggest bad ass or an effeminate ladies man, which would you choose?

Bad ass, I think. Although the two extremes suck! I like being me!

Have you ever had girls fight over you?

Nope. Well. Not that I'm aware of.

When’s the last time you’ve been to church?

Christmas Eve 2002. It was terrible. I felt like such a damned hypocrite. I hadn't been to Chruch in two years [because I was away last Christmas] and it was like I had trespassed in the house of someone or something that didn't want me there anymore. I was nearly crying and hyperventilating in that song where it goes, "Fall on your knees, and hear the angels voices." I'm sure it was a message of sorts for me. One of the most profound and terrifying hours of my life. I meant it.

Do you like computer games?

Yep. My goal is to finish The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask on the N64 for the second time before the end of the holidays. I love the Zelda games. I would get a Gamecube but I have bigger things for my monetary attention. But I am a fan of both video and computer games.

Spatracus or Ben-Hur?

Kirk Douglas.

Scarlette O’Hara or Dorothy?

Guess. Two names that, when side by side, will forever more live in infamy...

How do you feel about the egoistic nature of this thread?

Do you want some new questions?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Damn, I hate the me I was when I was younger.

SUCH. A. TOOL.
How do you know you won't think the same thing about posts like this in another year?

Originally Posted by Yoda
How do you know you won't think the same thing about posts like this in another year?
I probably will. I didn't say I wouldn't.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Do you want some new questions?
That's really not why I posted, but to be honest, I wouldn't say no.

Originally Posted by Yoda
What do you think of this thread now?

How Many people in your family?

what is each person like?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Are you aware that I've just been asked to moderate one of your comments?
Forget about Silver! When are you going to moderate me?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Forget about Silver! When are you going to moderate me?
Apparently no one is mad enough at you to report one of your posts. I personally think you should be silenced immediately but that's just one mans opinion .

I am having a nervous breakdance
...but that's just one mans opinion .
And apparently one woman's opinion too. Now, tell me about this new man in your life!

Apparently no one is mad enough at you to report one of your posts. I personally think you should be silenced immediately but that's just one mans opinion .

Ah... so reported posts are the key to bringing your butt home huh... hmmm...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Are you aware that I've just been asked to moderate one of your comments?
Yes, I am. In fact, being a moderator myself, I too was asked to moderate my comment.

[And to think, it wasn't even one of my "bad" ones.]

Put me in your pocket...
Well it's about time you got home dear. You're dinner's cold...would you like it warmed up?

Originally Posted by Aniko
Well it's about time you got home dear. You're dinner's cold...would you like it warmed up?
Annie you are so nice, I would, make him get his own nice to see you toosie

Originally Posted by Aniko

I should think so!

Ahh, a bit of Steak Tartar I see, don't warm that too much. Chilly, raw cattle flesh is best, well, ...chilly. Aha! Still have that bottle of Blue Agave I left in the freezer! What say we finish that and then start working on these funny cigarettes?