What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Bed.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bruce Campbell Groupie
As well as posting here, I'm semi-watching a programme on the style channel, drinking cherry coke and getting hungry at the smell of my mum's cooking.

history *is* moralizing
Assume your destiny!

Im just eatin some fritos and thinkin bout my Dirk Diggler post.. LOL...

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by FiLm Fr3aK
Im just eatin some fritos and thinkin bout my Dirk Diggler post.. LOL...
A fr3ak has got to have it's shell.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Getting over minor hangover and tiredness. Played an awsome gig last night. \m/

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
vigorously not doing my homework
i love doing that

working on that myself at the moment

I'm sitting in a class where with homework I didn't finish all the way. He happens to pick my desk as the first to check. Oh well, it's only history. I can pull it up with my tests.

i'm d/l'ing some good music, hopefully i can finish grade 12.

Welcome to the human race...
It's about 12:10 a.m. in this country. I am currently at my grandparents' house waiting for my parents to come back from a Bette Midler concert. This is messing me up cause I have to play a game of rugby ten or so hours from now. Ngh.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
its 12:32 lunchtime in england on a sunday and im recovering from a hangover from friday night. Drinking began at 2 pm on friday and continued till about 2/3 in the morning of saturday. I snuck back into my house around 6:45 am on the saturday. All worth it

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
its 12:32 lunchtime in england on a sunday and im recovering from a hangover from friday night. Drinking began at 2 pm on friday and continued till about 2/3 in the morning of saturday. I snuck back into my house around 6:45 am on the saturday. All worth it
Tisk, tisk. Don't make it a habit.

Wishing I wasn't too tired to catch up on the review thread... I am so behind...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)