The Thread Where I Post Stuff That I Just Happen To Really Like

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by 7thson
It really has nothing to do with other "drivers" so much as it has to do with people who have no reguard for simple respect. I work hard and I know life is too short to let the "little" things bother me, but God do I hate people with "I am the center of the Earth" mentality....bleh...
I hear ya.
And really, as long as you don't do it when I'm in the car, we'll be fine.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I hear ya.
And really, as long as you don't do it when I'm in the car, we'll be fine.
So you are a smoker who throws butts out the window?

Originally Posted by 7thson
So you are a smoker who throws butts out the window?
I think I've averaged 2 cigs a year in my adult life, but to be honest - probably half of those went out the car window. I had to learn to smoke on my way to rehearsals where I played a chain smoker. Think you can forgive me?

gummo thanks woman.

My new girlfriend, who I love like ive never loved any one before.

I'm happy

boys....what do you think...need feedback

more in the next post..

btw is there a way that these two particular posts can not be made to the public..only registered users?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amanda1.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	5336  

She's beautiful EQ… and Sammy, this thread is really cool…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
She's beautiful EQ… and Sammy, this thread is really cool…
thanks Caity! Glad people seem to be enjoying it. I feel like I'm showing around my scrapbook - this is all stuff I had in a blog that I'm leaving behind. Nice to have friends to share it with.

history *is* moralizing
Jim tends to position himself as a “victim” going through life….waiting for good things to happen and bemoaning the bad things, and not DOING anything about either
i keep wondering......... what about Jim?

history *is* moralizing
50 Things I Hate
2. Racism., including "reverse".
i'm with you!

history *is* moralizing
Slovenija
see, you don't call it Serbocroatia!
just imagine..........

history *is* moralizing
and good thread Cindy! i like it when people honestly share what they're made of... whatever it is worth for you knowing it comes from me

[39. Skilled singing: Fiona Apple, Eva Cassidy, Amalia Rodriguez, Phoebe Snow...
love fado...have you heard Mariza by any chance? i actually got to see her live, wonderful.....

chicago~ thanks for commenting. "What about Jim?" I don't understand the question.

adidasss~ I have only lately gotten into fado and A.R. was my intro. I'll see what I can find by Mariza, as I like the style.

Slovenija
i don't like slovenians, and that has nothing to do with anything, just thought i'd say that ... oh and Bled really is beautiful, probobly the most beautiful place in Slovenia....

chicago~ thanks for commenting. "What about Jim?" I don't understand the question.

adidasss~ I have only lately gotten into fado and A.R. was my intro. I'll see what I can find by Mariza, as I like the style.
my favourite 2 songs from Mariza ( and among the most beautiful songs i ever heard in my short existance on Earth ) are Cavaleiro Monge and Primavera....

Why don't you like Slovenians?
It's because they can out-polka you, isn't it?
i don't think you want me to start my slovenia rant....