Scream 4

Tools    

Maybe most wont like the trailer coz it's targetted for newer generation of Horror lovers (eg:- JakeScotts).

This one is for the generation of One Missed Calll, etc...
But I am hoping it will be just as entertaining the other Scream movies..

Yeah I agree I think it should stop at 3...now its going to become kind of stupid. I mean all the characters have aged so they wont look the same they would have to come up with a idea that would explain their ageing...something like 20 years later scream comes back out of retirement or something dumb like that....the fourth one will ruin it lol..in my own opinion
Well, people do age, no one's figured out a way to stop it so an explanation may not be needed?

I think it's an interesting idea to have the story move into the present. Let's face it, the whole story line from 1-3 is a soap opera with blood and guts. The cinematography is particularly good (in 1 & 3 in particular IMHO), the characters are well wrought for the genre and there's no shortage of twists and turns to keep things interesting.

I'm kind of excited for this, though it feels odd to actually type it.

These movies were really crap. The first one was OK but all the rest? Junk.

I'm unhappy with this series now. They were planning on making three more films (4, 5 and 6) but the movie studio gave the writer of the 3rd film (Ehren Kruger, who wrote Transformers 2, and his Scream 3 wasn't great either, in my opinion) control of the script and he changed things and made the series' creator Kevin Williamson mad and he's now disowned Scream. He apparently had some pretty clever ideas for 5 & 6 but it looks like the scripts won't be written by him. So, . Kevin wrote 1 & 2 and 4 is mostly his script, so I think he's the guy that makes these films so good.

Hi, I'm relatively new here. Anyway I don't know if anyone bought this topic up BUT they are making a 4th "Scream" movie. We're all movie buffs (as I've said before) so I don't need to go over the history of "Scream's" impact on the reemergence of the slasher film genre. It's been 11 years since "Scream 3" so I think enough time has passed to allow the producers to revisit this series, although their revisiting is irksome (but that's off topic). My question to all of you is The "Scream" Series worth a 4th movie ?

I'd like to go on record as saying I very much so enjoyed Screams 1 & 2 (although 1 holds a very special place in my heart thanks to Matthew Lillards breakdown of tearfully screaming "MY MOM'S GONNA BE SO MAD AT ME!" upon realizing the error of his ways...for about 2 seconds...ANYWAYS). The campiness and self-referential humor of the Scream series is what made me love it. So is anyone else looking forward to this movie ?

I enjoyed it! It wasn't the best or anything but still an entertaining horror flick!