Cursed

→ in
Tools    

So, who saw Cursed? That Wes Craven/Christina Ricci movie that came out back in February. It bombed, didn't it? Or was it #1 for a week? I can't remember offhand. Anyway, I enjoyed it. It wasn't fantastic or anything, but it was a nice reminder of what's now the old days, when the Scream movies came out and Kevin Williamson was a hot thing. I so want a Scream 4! Even though it was meant to be a trilogy, Scream 3 did not meet my expectations - too goofy, unrealistic and not taken as seriously as the first two. Cursed should have been Scream 4. Craven and Williamson teamed up again, but they made this forgettable flick. I did not like how the movie had two climaxes.

i never really liked the Scream movies too much but i have to say i would have liked a Scream 4 alot more than a Cursed. but i guess Wes wants to leave scream as a trilogy

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I thought Cursed was actually pretty good. It did reming me of the Scream / IKWYD Last Summer type flicks but overall was worth a rent from Blockies.

Oh, and am i on my own or did anyone else spot the street lights in the distance shot of the city.... they were in the shape of a pentagram. Thought that was a cool touch.